Part 3: Meeting them again

It was so Dark!

Meghan's POV:
It was super dark , Charlie decided to open up his flashlight on his phone but his phone was just 2% batteries left while my phone was drained out because i was using it while we are at Charlie's Apartment.

So i decided to yelled 'Ryan , where are you? If you are here please stop scaring me'

I wanted to cry because i was panicked and i was so nervous because no one was answering to me but of course Charlie helped me to calm down

He said 'Hey , Meghan don't panic okay? I'm here for you and i'm going to help you find Ryan'

So good to have a friend like him! We split up he went to Upstairs where Ryan and I's room is there and i went on the Basement.. Then Charlie heard some noises from Ryan's Bedroom.. It was a manly voice yelling help then Charlie called me.. There were Red Wet Stains on the Carpet , i started crying.. Then Charlie and I were going downstairs because the lights were turning on..

Ryan surprised us with my old friends from high school and the Trainor Family.. And my boyfriend was there so i continually crying but with joy! The surprise was not really good.. I was shocked because i really thought that Ryan was dead..

No wonder there were Red Wet Stains on his room or on his carpet Ryan explained that he was just eating at he's room and then he's phone rang and made him spilled the ketchup because he was just alone he thought someone was there and had the same ringtone that he has.. The people who called him was My Old Friends,My Family, and My Sweet Boyfriend.. He was so excited to meet them so he forgot to clean his mess up...

I introduce Charlie to my boyfriend

All my old friends were there and i introduced them to Charlie..

Charlie said 'Hi'

They were starting to chat and talk so i leave them first and chat with my boyfriend..

I said 'Hey , how are you?'

He respond 'Oh hey , i'm okay how about you?'
He looks so gloomy seeing me again

I said 'I'm okay , hey didn't you miss me?'

He said 'Meghan , i'm going to confess you something okay.. There's this one girl who i got pregnant.. Please Meghan she said that she needs me and needs me to help her raise our child.. I'm so sorry but i have to break up with you..

I said 'What? You are kidding me , right? Tell me'

'I'm serious.. Meghan i hope you understand' He answered

'I thought you are not going to leave me? I thought you understand how busy i'am on my career.. Ho-how can you do this to me? You betrayed me! How did you got her pregant!' I responded while crying

'Sorry Meghan.. That's why i joined them to go here to tell you this..' He said

'So this means that you aren't going with them if you didn't made her pregnant.. Is that it?' I said

'I'm sorry.. I love her too and she's more skinnier than you' He said

'Whatever.. I don't need to talk to you!!' I said angrily

It was loud and Charlie heard it..

Charlie went beside me..

Charlie: Hey! What did you do to her!
Eric: Hey! You shut up dude , stay out of our complicated relationship!
Charlie: You shut up.. Breaking a heart from a girl loses your Gentleman Move! So shut up!
Eric: So that's how brave and strong you are huh! You think that you are strong..