Family time

Michelle's pov
Today we are having a family get together because my mum and dad are coming over from Ireland. I really need to tell Steve I am pregnant because I won't be able to drink tonight. I nervously walk up behind him and wrap my arms round him.
Michelle: Steve..? I err I kinda need to tell you something..?
(Steve pulls her onto his lap and she cuddles into him)
Steve: What's up honey?
Michelle: Well I am errrr....
*crash*
Steve: what was that???
Evie:(from upstairs) owww shit arrgh (starts crying)
Michelle: I better go see what's happened!
As I start getting up off Steve he gently kisses me on top of my head.

Evie's pov
I had a really bad night sleep because I had a terrible headache that kept waking me up. Now I got off my bed and tripped on my charger and fell over, my head is killing me and I feel really sick. I curled up on the floor holding my head and started crying when my mum walks in.
Michelle: Evie?? Are you ok baby?!
Evie:(sobbing) my head hurts
Michelle: did you hit it when you fell?
Evie: (still sobbing) No I tripped on my charger but I have had a really bad headache all night
My mum sits on the floor next to me and pulls me into a tight hug.
Michelle: oh baby come here we will get you some paracetamol. Did you have it last night, is that why you were clinging to me?
I nod my head and mum kisses me and leads me downstairs.
Steve: are you ok Evezee (pronounced eve-zee)
I smile at Steve calling me by nickname that he has always dome since I met him, he ia the only one who can call me that though! Mum pulls me onto the sofa and I cuddle into her.
Michelle: Steve can you Evie some paracetamol please!
Steve: course I will evezee
I have the paracetamol and stay with my mum for a bit until it's time to get ready to go to the bistro to meet the family.

At the bistro

Carla's pov
I hate it when Paul's parents come I constantly feel like they are judging my every move! Under the table Paul grabs my hand and gives me a reassuring smile he knows I get nervous around his parents.
Helen(Paul's mum): So Carla what have you been up to lately, when are you going to give us some grandchildren?
She always asks me this question, it makes me feel awkward I love Ryan and Evie but I don't want kids of my own!
Paul: Mother leave Carla alone we will have kids when we are ready right now we are busy with the factory.
Helen: Alright Paul I was just wondering!
Michelle: Anyway mum dad how have you been?
Barry (their dad): we have been fine! How about you lot?
Liam: Well chelle has been having an affair!
Michelle: shut up Liam no I haven't!
Steve: ay Liam trust me Michelle hasn't been having an affair cos we have been pretty busy!
Ryan: Ahhh Steve too much information!
Carla: awww ry jealous your mum has better sex life than you!
Ryan: NO!
Liam: you so are!
Ryan: shut up all of you!
Paul: hey mum looks like our chelle might be giving you another grandchild!!
Michelle: can we stop talking about mine and Steve sex life!
Helen: yes its not a topic for the dinner table!
Evie's pov
I feel left out no one is talking to me and my head still really hurts! I pull my chair closer to mum's and rest my head on her shoulder.
Barry: how are you Evie? You haven't said much!
Evie: (really quietly) I'm ok
Michelle: she has a headache so she isn't feeling great!
Liam: Evie you do look a bit pale come here!
I move over to Liam and he pulls me into a big hug and I curl up on his lap.
Steve: Evezee don't you want your food
Evie: no
I get up and go to the toilet and lock myself in the cubicle my head is killing me. I start crying again.
Carla: Evie darling is that you? It's me Auntie Carla, come out honey!
I unlock the door and walk into Carla's open arms, she hugs me tight and comforts me until I rush to the toilet to be sick.
Carla: Evie it's alright, your gonna be ok it's just a bug! Do you wanna go get some water?
Evie: (crying) I just want my mum!
Carla: ok I will go get her
Evie: (grabbing onto carla) No don't leave me!
Carla: (hugging Evie) alright I will run her.
Michelle comes in
Michelle: Evie are you ok baby girl?
I walk into my mum's arms and snuggle my head into her chest. Carla tells her I was sick and she tells me she will take me home.

At home
Michelle's pov
Evie isn't very well at all I took home and put her to bed but she won't leave me. In the end she ends up sleeping in my bed cuddled up to me and Steve has to sleep on the couch!