Almost

Mackenzie's POV

Things got heated. Of course Luke had to tease me and stop me from taking his shirt off. I've seen him shirtless before and let me tell you, it is a beautiful sight. (a/n: there is a picture of Luke shirtless either up there or on the side)

I'm still trying to take in the fact that Luke and I are dating. I didn't think this would ever happen. He is such a great boyfriend. He protects me and makes me laugh, smile and feel special. It makes me happy to think he chose me over Skylar. I never would have expected that Skylar liked Luke. Maybe thats why she has bullied me. I mean it all started when Luke and I were becoming friends. When she saw us talking, she started bullying me.

"Babe, are you hungry?" I hear Luke call me from the kitchen.

"Starved babe" I hear him chuckle and I  walk into the kitchen to see him shirtless. HOLY DAMN.

"Well this is a nice view" He turns around  and I wink at him and he smirks.

"Well this is a nice view as well." He points to my short shorts and crop top that hangs off my shoulder.

"I didnt know you were coming so I wasnt properly dressed" I blush, embarrassed a little.

"Oh don't worry baby. I like how your dressed now. But you'd look better with everything on the floor." Luke winks and I put my head down. Luke and I were both virgins but he was a very horny virgin. I wanted to wait till I found someonei who I trust 100% and that I love. I trust and love Luke but we just started dating and I don't want to move too fast. Luke said he wants to wait for someone special too but maybe I'm not that special someone. I mean we will just have to wait and see