Chapter 8~ Runaway Girl

Next Morning

It's a beautiful Friday. A few hours till school. Rose got out of bed and put on her bunny slippers. She walked to her bathroom and looked at her hair, then she looked at the scissors. Rose grabbed the scissors and cut her hair. Now it was to her shoulder. Rose remember that she have red lipstick so she took it out and actually wore it on her lips.
Then she looked at the hair dye coloring. Blond. She dyed her hair blond and waited for a few hours. When her hair was dried her parents woke up and made breakfast. Rose walked down the stairs with shorts and a crop top on. Her parents jaw dropped.

Mom- Honestly what the fuck are you wearing. You look like a complete slut! Go change!
Rose- No.
Dad- What did you say to your mother.
Rose- I said fucking no. Are you deaf?

Rose mom walked up to her and slapped he across the face. The room was silent. There was only 2 words that came out of Rose mouth.

Rose- Fuck you.

Rose ran out the house with her purse on and with no shoes. She didn't go to school. She stayed in the woods. School was over. Rose was asleep in the woods. Shy was walking down the woods with Dante and she saw Rose on the ground. Shy ran to her and shook her. Rose woke up with confusion on her face. She looked at shy and Dante and then her phone. 146 missed calls from her parents. Shy started crying.

Shy- Rose where the fuck was you. The police came to our school and searched every class room and asked everyone about you.

Rose didn't say a word. The only words that was in her head was run. Run. Run. Run. Rose got up and pushed shy. She ran far far far away from everyone. Tears ran down her face. She stepped on glass and fell. Blood gushed down her foot. Rose looked around and realized she was in the middle of nowhere.

Just sand.

End of chapter