I am Yoona, and?

[Yoona Jin]'s POV

***

I haven't formally introduced myself yet. I am Yoona Jin. I lived in Korea for 8 years and now I am living here in the Philippines. I live with my sisters, Seohyun Jin and Sooyoung Jin. Sooyoung is the eldest among the girls and I am the youngest. My brother, Chen, the second child, lives in Korea with my mom and dad. He comes here every vacation and goes back there when classes resume. He is in his first year college now. Sissy Sooyoung is now on her third year college and sissy Seohyun is a second year high school student. And I, I am a grade six student, turning to first year high school this coming school year.

There is nothing much about my life. I am a happy person. I am close with my sisters, especially to Sooyoung eonni. She is a total dorky person, and on the other hand, Seohyun eonni is quiet. I am 12 years old now, I live somewhere here in Manila. That was what I said, right? I live here in the Philippines. I have two best friends aside from my sisters because they're my girl bestfriends. I have two boy friends, they are Luhan Park and Kris Lewis. Luhan is my classmate since my grade school here in the Philippines. Luhan lives next to our house. What a coincidence, right? Hehe. And Kris, he lives 4 houses away from Luhan's family's house. Kris is also studying in the school I and Luhan are enrolled.

Luhan is a gentleboy, or a gentleman or whatever you call it. He is very funny at all times. I've never seen him put a sad face since we've been friends. He lived here in the Philippines since his birth but he's a pure Korean boy. He said that his family chose to be living here because their relatives are here. Perhaps, that's all I know. Hehe.

And Kris... hahaha. Kris is my oppa but I prefer calling him just Kris. I mean, I don't call him oppa. I treat him as my age. You know why? It’s because that's what he want me to call him. He doesn't like to be called oppa. (For all I know, he just don't want me to call him oppa!) He's a heathrob. He is turning 16 this year and he's gonna be in his fourth year on high school. He is naturally cold, but not with me. (With Luhan, YES! But we three are best of friends!) Uhm, what else? Hmm. He is a serious guy, intelligent, he goes his own way, he does everything he wants, his decisions are his decisions. He isn't bossy but he just want everything to flow in his own way. He is my brother here (and is my crush since I knew his personality! Shhh! Quiet about this!) because Chen isn't living with us. Kris is an American-Korean boy. His mother is Korean and his father is American. He lives with his brother Lay Lewis. Lay oppa is a total opposite of Kris! He is a bit older than Kris so he isn't that close with us, kids. KIDS. Hahaha.

This is my life. My world revolves around my family and best friends.

And oh, before I forget... there's this girl who is showing off to my Kris oppa! She is Jessica. Ugh! She is known for her charming personality. She is pretty, popular, I can't say he's like my oppa because... Ugh. I just don't know. It's just that.. for me she's not like any other girls that Kris oppa might like. She often irritates Kris that's why I don't like her. I don't like Kris to be pissed off by anyone (except for Lu and me! *evil laugh*). Jessica.. She is Jessica Shin. She studies at the same school with us and she is Kris oppa's batch mate. Unfortunately, she lives in the street next to ours. Originally, her family's house is just next to Lewis' residence but due to their personal reasons, they left and moved to the street next to ours. Hm! That is really unfortunate! Hahaha.