Chapter 9

*Jonathan' PoV*

As brock, brain, Evan, and I pull up to get our bikes I get an idea.

I get off the bike and run into the house, I grab the 5 C4's I didn't bring to Evans house.

"Jon what are you doing," Evan asked as I hear two bikes go away.

"I'm moving on with my life, so I'm going to destroy all the memories of my past," I smile.

"So your gong to blow up your house," he raised an eyebrow.

"Yep," I walk out of the house and throw the sticky bombs to the house.

"Well it's your house," he sighed.

"Nope it was my house," I get on my bike, put on my helmet and wait for Evan.

"Ready," he asked.

"Yup," we ride off, I push the button, I huge explosion went off in the background.

*Time Skip*

As we walk into the house Evan is instantly bombarded with questions.

"Evan why was there an explosion at the other place," Tyler yelled over the group.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU," I yell. Everyone looks at me with dirty looks. Evan smirks at me, "I blew up the house I wanted to get rid of my past to start a new life."

"Ok," lui squeaked.

Teddy limped over to me, I pick her up and walk over the what I assume is the couch.

"Want a grand tour of the house," Evan asked.

"Sure why not," I say I get up, I place teddy over by a water bowl I put out when I was here before.

"Ok follow me," Evan said the rest of the guys were watching tv.

"So Evan," I smirk.

"So Jonathan," Evan mocked.

"Where to first," I ask.

"We are going to set your room," he smiled then pulled me into a room.

"That all," I smirk.

"Yup," he laughed.

"M'kay damn it's hot in this damn room," I fan myself.

"Yeah I know I'm burning up, wonder why the AC isn't working," he said looking around the room.

"Yeah ok you planed this," I sigh.

"No I honestly didn't, we need to build the bed, mini is using his since Tyler only had a mattress on the floor lazy ass," we both laugh.

"Ok where is it," I look around the room, I see a huge cardboard box, I walk over to it, "found it."

"Yeah that's it bring it over here please," I pick up the box.

"Holy shit," I groan as I walk over to Evan.

*Time skip*

"WHAT THE FUCK I DONT UNDERSTAND," Evan yelled at the directions.

"Oh my shit give them to me," I laugh I grab the manual out of his hands and read it, "you stupid ass bitch."

"What did you call me," Evan asked.

"Nothing dumb ass go back to combing your hair," I laugh as I put the last few thing together for my bed, I walk over to the mattress and place it on the bed.

"Hm ok," Evan walked over to a mirror and ran his hands threw his hair.

I threw off my sweaty shirt and threw it on the ground. I pick up teddy and put her on the bed, I walk into the kitchen grab her bowls.