Chapter 7

Breakfast here is as quiet as at my house. Harry's sister, Gemma and his mum talk. I see Harry look up at me every now and then. I wink at him from across the dining room table. He returns the small gesture and looks back down at his chopped potatoes and eggs.

After we all finish, Gemma and Anne clean up. I walk into the living room and watch television for a while. About half an hour later, after watching an episode of Britain's Got Talent, Harry and I walk back up to his room silently. He closed and locks the door. "Where were we?" he smirks. I smile and tackle him onto the bed.

"Right about here." I say as I sit back on his torso. He pushes my body down gently so our lips reach each other. His hand remains in the small of my back. I find that spot in his hair again and rock my hips at a slow torturous pace. His long fingers grip my waist and moves me faster.

"No teasing." he begs, lips still grazing mine. Quickly, he flips us over so he's hovering over me with his elbow supporting him. He looks deeply into my eyes before pulling off his shirt. He buries his head into my neck and smiles.

"You like this, yeah?" he asks. Of course I do. What crazy person wouldn't like this man who is Harry Styles? I nod frantically. I pull him back down and chuckles into my mouth, sending a vibration through me. I navigate my tongue along with his. He breaks the kiss only to pull off my shirt and throw it to the floor. He kisses me again, only harder. Making deep breaths, I breathe in his scent of mint and cologne. My new favorite scent in the world.

I gasp and he sucks in a sharp breath,"I may just come from this alone." he says sending down another vibration. "Fuck" he groans. I smile against his lips and bring my hands down to the top of his jeans.

My fingers fiddle with the button and zipper but I finally get them undone. I pull them down to his knees and use my feet to push them down the rest of the way. His bulge visible, I palm him through his boxers. He curses under his breath and I moan.

Through his boxers, I grab his length and move slowly. "Holy fuck..." he says I bring my mouth to that part above his collar bone that drives him crazy. I gently lick and suck on the skin. Keeping my hand moving slowly I kiss down his long torso and stop just above his boxers.

He looks at me and nods as if giving me permission. I pull down his boxers and he lifts slightly off the bed to help me. Whoa. It's big. I've never seen one bigger than mine. I pull down my jeans and boxers and set them aside.

Harry eyes me up and down, pupils dilated. We're going to have a nice summer together.