Seven

-Ethan's POV-
It's 9pm and I didn't see Madison since last night. I don't know what's wrong with her, or why does she ignore me. I was with Sarah all day today. We went to the themepark, then cinema after that I brought her out to eat. Of course i paid everywhere. I spent a lot of money.
"Hey bro, where are you going?"-I asked Gray who was fully clothesed and grabbed his shoes.
"I sleep over at Medy's because her parents and siblings went to visit her cousins for a week"-he said.
"Oh okay. Wait I grab my stuff and I go too!"
"No Ethan you won't come! She doesn't wanna see you! Keep this in respect, okay?"-he asked annoyed.
"Why you two are acting like this? You and Medy didn't talk to me all day today and now you act like this!"-I yelled at him.
"Don't fucking yell at me coz you'd deserve to yell at you and punch you! Shut the fuck up and leave me and her!"-he yelled and got out.
What the fuck did I do to deserve this? I texted Medy on iMessage.
E:Hey what's wrong?
She saw it but didn't reply.. I'll go over tomorrow to make everything clear.
-Madison's POV-
After Gray arrived I got an iMessage from Ethan. I read it but didn't reply.
I cried all day. I repeate myself, I know we weren't together or anything but it broke my heart. My eyes were red and puffy. I was in sweatpants, hoodie with the hoodie on my head because my hair was a mess. Well to be honest not just my hair was a mess, I WAS A FUCKING MESS.
"Are you okay baby?"-Gray asked.
"No, not really"-I said and started crying again. He hugged me thight. We headed to my room and layed on my bed. We covered ourselves with my blanket and I fall asleep on Grayson's chest.
It felt so good I had somebody who was by my side and tried to cheer me up.
--------------------------------------------------------
AN:Hope you liked this very very short chapter.
Vote and comment!
Love you guys!
Peacce