Eighteen

AN: Soo I dedicate this chapter to one of my internet friends, @janoskiansgirl_ , who's really nice and helped me with my crush problems. Smh at myself
OKAYY
Anyways, I hope you guys like it, especially you, Jodie. Soo yeah if you liked it please vote, comment and idk whatever you want
Love y'all
Peacccceeee

-Madison's POV-

A lot has changed in the past 7months. A new girl, Jodie, came to the school, and she's dating with Grayson. They look so freaking adorable!! Jodie, Gray, Eth and I moved to LA and we take online school.

I know some of you are wondering "And what's your apartment like" or something, okay you may not wondering but I'll tell you anyways. It's kinda cute and stylish if I can say that. The living room is a brownish-cremish color what looks amazing. Jodie and Gray's room is a light grey, Ethan and mine is a light brown.
Anyways I woke up about 10 o'clock because Jodie and I had a "girls' day" and I had to get ready. I softly sat up, then went to the bathroom with my clothes and everything I needed. I stripped out of my clothes, opened the hot water then stood in and washed my body. It felt so refreshing.
After I washed myself I dried my body with a towel and stepped out.
I put on my underwear and bra, then got dressed in some shorts, black top and a cardigan thingy. (Outfit on top/side) I did my Makeup and slightly curlied my hair. When I was done I went back to the room, just to see a shirtless Ethan standing infront of me. Woaaah!

"HOLY MOLY! STHAAAP DOING THIS!"-I said while admiring his body. He started blushing then he pulled me close to him.
"Why are you up so early?"-I asked quietly. He said he couldn't sleep.
"Mady b- oh uhm sorry if I interrupt something.."-Jodie came in. I stepped back and went to Jodie.
"That's okay you didn't interrupt anything. What did you want?"-I asked, not in a rude way.
"Oh I just thought you were sleeping so I went in to wake you up"-she laughed a bit, so did I.
"When should we leave? I'm ready so we can leave now if you want.."-I said looking at my watch what now read 11:13.
"Yeah we should, just wait lemme get my bag and say bye to Gray."-she said smiling then walked to their room.
"AHWEEE CUTIESSS!! OTP FOREVEEERR"-I yelled to her before entering our room. Nobody was in the room, so Ethan had already left to shower.
I grabbed my sunglasses, phone, keys and lipstick and put them in my bag. I knocked on the bathroom door, and waited for Ethan to say come in, then I went inside.
"Hey babe we're leaving now so I came to say hi"-I smiled when Ethan turned off the water and popped his head out to give me a kiss.
"Okay be safe"-he said and kissed me a million times. I know relationship goals. I went out of the bathroom straight to the hall just to be greeted Gray and Jodie kissing. Ahwe. OTP. They truly are my OTP.
"Cuties"-I said, and I've never seen them pulling away that fast.
"Uhm we can go now"-Jodie smiled. We left the house and went to the car. (Let's pretend we already have our licences) I pulled off of the drive way and turned on the radio as a background noise.
"Jodie oh my gosh!"-I said smiling like an idiot.
"What? Is everything okay?"
"Yeah, it's just..You and Gray look so cute together. Like yeah, I know I say this to many people but you two are different like them. You really match and the way you step on your tip-toes to reach Grayson's lips but still can't reach it. Just so adorable"-I said.
"That was cute. Thank you"-she said smiling then continued.
"Can I be honest with you?"-she asked.
"Yes please"-I gestured with one of my hands to continue.
"About a week ago I went to the living room and you were cuddling with Ethan while you were sleeping and it was the cutest thing ever. A film I can't remember what was the title but it was a romantic movie. This whole scene was so romantic. Like in the movies."-she said always looking at me. We got a red light, so I could look at her without beig scared of dying lmao.
"Ahwe come here"-I said and hugged her thight.
"I'm lucky that you came to our school. You really became my other half."-I said laughing a bit.
"Me too. I always had more boy friends than girl friends. They were different from me. I'm glad you're not a bitch."-she said and we started laughing on our idiotic laughs, what only 'exists' when we're together. The light turned green signing we can go. Gladly the mall wasn't too far, I could park after 10mins of driving from home.

We decided to go in Victoria's Secret. I bought a sweater what was cute af. I went to the cashier to pay, the waited for Jodie. She only bought a pair of socks but I swear it took longer for her to choose which one then for me with the sweaters.

We spent more than 3hours in the mall and spent a lot of money, like every girl when they're shopping.

----
AN: (again lol) I just wrote this lil update coz I didn't update in like forever...

And bc if Jodie soo yeah
Bye babes
Love ya
Peaccee