001 don't stop

《margo》
so, you know those stories of a girl meeting a boy and she falls in love and he never finds out until something bad happens? yeah, well in this story it's completely different.
I'm openly in love with calum thomas hood. and he is openly in love with me - well, my body. both of us are big believers in pda. we have had sex in very odd places and said very odd, sexual things to each other in public. the oddest one? daddy. I call him daddy all the time. he loves it. other people? not so much. i had always known about his daddy kink. he's dominant and loves to treat me like a princess.
our relationship started in 7th grade and we where just awkward teenagers with crushes on each other. he asked me to the school dance and I said yes. obviously, I mean who would turn down the hottest, most popular guy in school?
then, we only held hands and waited for each other outside of the classes and bathrooms. now, we go every where together.

《calum》
we walked into the bathroom together and went into the biggest stall.
i slammed her up against the door and smashed my lips against hers. our lips moved together in sync as she ran her small hands up and down my torso, my bigger hands on her hips pushing her into the door.
I softly bit her bottom lip causing her to gasp and moan,
"can you be a good girl for daddy and get down on your knees?"
she quickly nodded and dropped to her knees.
She unbutton my pants and softly palmed me through the fabric making me groan,
She pulled down the zipper and pushed my pants and boxers down to my ankles.
"what would you like me to do, daddy?" she asked me, innocently batting her long eyelashes. I smirked, "you know what to do baby, show me what those pretty lips can do."
she grabbed my member and kitten licked the tip while looking up at me, I groaned and grabbed her hair bringing her mouth closer to my throbbing cock.
she opened her mouth and took all of me in. slowly, she bobbed her head while sucking harshly. I moaned and threw my head back, "fuck, babygirl. G-go faster. don't stop." I closed my eyes tightly when she went faster, sucking harder. I reached my climax when she sucked on my tip. my cum dhot into her mouth and she cleaned my lingth off.
"that was so good babygirl." I said breathlessly. she smiled at me, "what do I get, daddy?" I smirked at her and chuckled, "you'll see later, princess."

(A/n: oops heh. vote and comment please (if u want)
I love you guys
peace out )