Chapter 1

Hello Wattpad!

This is my first fanfiction, and I hope it’s good! I always hated how long author notes were, so that’s it! Remember to vote!

 -andyvan08

Third Person POV

The Hokage was sitting at his desk reading a report. Suddenly, the door busted open and Kotetsu and Izumo came in with a boy bounded with chakra chains.

 The Hokage raised an eyebrow, “Why is this boy like this?”

Kotetsu rubbed that back of his head, “Well, Lord Hokage, I don’t know. Kakashi brought him like this and told us to bring him to you.”

The Hokage asked, “Where is Kakashi now?”

They both shrugged, “I don’t now, my lord.”

The Hokage sighed, “Release the boy.” Before they could even touch him; he stood up and broke the chains.

The Hokage’s eyes widened, “Who are you?”

The boy replied, “My name is Satou Hitoshii.“

The Hokage studied the boy. He had short raven hair with bangs that covers his left eye. He wore armor exactly like the ANBU, but with a yin and yang symbol on the back.

He had two short katana-like swords strapped to his back and a ninja tool pouch strapped to his belt.

 “Tell Kakashi to come here,” he told Izumo. He nodded and disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

The Hokage turned to Satou, “Where are you from, Satou?” He replied shortly, “I travel.”

The Hokage nodded.

Kakashi appeared in the doorway. He gave them his famous closed eyed smile, “Hi.”

 “Kakashi, why was this boy tied up?” asked the Hokage.

 Kakashi replied, “He didn’t tell me his name or where he was from, so I thought I would give him to you to interrogate.”

 The Hokage looked at Satou, “Why did you not tell him?” He replied, “I wish only to give information to you, not one of your lackeys.”

 The Hokage smiled, “I have a preposition. You can live in the Hidden Leaf, but you must make your own money to pay your rent and so on.”  Satou nodded.

The Hokage sighed once again, “Well, OK. Kotetsu, take him to the Academy.” He nodded and stepped out of the room, and Satou followed him.

 The Hokage wondered, Hitoshii, I’ve heard that name before, but I don’t know where.

 Satou’s POV

I walked slowly into a classroom. Kotetsu said to a man with a cut on his nose, “Iruka, this is your new student, Satou Hitoshii.”

 Iruka gave Kotetsu a quizzical look, “The graduation exam is tomorrow. How can he pass?”

 I cut him off and said, “I’ll pass.” Iruka smiled, I doubt he believes me. Then he said, “Go sit next to Sasuke. Sasuke, raise your hand.”

 A raven-haired boy raised his hand half-heartedly. I flashed stepped over to Sasuke. His eyes widen, and I waved, “Hi.”

 Sasuke scowled at me and muttered, “Loser.”  

 Iruka the said, “OK class, since Naruto skipped class, we will be reviewing the Transformation Jutsu.

 The class growled and glared at a spiky blonde hair boy with whiskers. “Alright Sakura Haruno!”

 A girl with cotton pink hair came up and shouted, “Transform!” She turned into Iruka, of course. She turned back and squealed, “Did you see that Sasuke?”

 Iruka shouted once again, “Alright Sasuke Uchiha!” My eyes widened, So, he’s one of the last Uchiha. He also turned into Iruka, Kiss ups!

 “Alright, Satou Hitoshii!” I walked up to him and quickly made some hand-signs, “Transformation Jutsu!” With a poof of smoke, I turned into a blonde man.

 Iruka stepped back wide eyed. Sakura asked dumbly, “Who’s that, sensei?”

 Iruka said quietly, “The Fourth Hokage.” Iruka turned to me and asked, “How do you know him?”

 “I saw him on the Hokage Mountain.” I replied. Iruka nodded in understanding and then turned to the class, “OK, class dismissed. Satou, stay here I would like to talk to you.”

 As soon as the class left, I walked over to Iruka, “You wanted to see, Iruka.”

 Iruka said, “The graduation exam is over the clone jutsu, thought you need to know that.”

 I replied, “Thank you.” Then I turned around and poofed away.

 ~ The Next Day ~

Everyone was sitting in their seats, anxiously waiting for their names to be called.

 Suddenly, a voice shouted, “Satou Hitoshii!” I causally walked into the testing room. Iruka and a man with white hair were sitting at a table with Leaf headbands.

“Alright Satou, make 3 clones,” said Iruka. I did some handsigns, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” 3 clones of me appeared in a poof of smoke.

 Iruka and the man looked shocked. “That’s an A class jutsu! How did you learn it?”

I shrugged and said, “On my travels.” Iruka sighed, “Go get a headband.” I put my black headband around my arm and walked out.

 When I got outside, I saw Kakashi sitting on the fence. He said, “I see that you got your headband, Satou. Good job.”

I replied, “Thanks. By the way, I was in the Village of the Mist once and took a look in their bingo book, Kakashi of the Sharingan, the man who copied over one thousand jutsus.

 Kakashi rubbed the back of his head, “So, you heard about me.” I nodded, “Now that I know about that, I could easily beat you now."  Kakashi smiled. I know he doesn’t believe me. I waved at him and sprinted away.

 ~ The Next Day ~

 We were sitting anxiously once again waiting for Iruka to call out the teams. When he finally came, we were at the edge of our seats.

 “Alright! Team 7, Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzamaki!” Naruto was cheering, and Sakura was banging her head on the ground, “Sasuke Uchiha!”

Now, Naruto was banging his head, and Sakura was cheering, “and Satou Hitoshii!” I smiled at my teammates, which, of course, was a fake one.           

 ~ 30 Minutes Later ~

 We were waiting in a classroom for our new sensei. “Why is our sensei late! All the others have met them and are going on missions!” Naruto complained.  

 He climbed to the door and put a chalk eraser in the door, “Hehe, this is what he gets for being late!”

 “Idiot, you think a jonin would fall for that?” murmured Sasuke. Sakura nodded, “Yeah, Naruto, you’re such a idiot!”

 As soon as the door opened, the eraser fell on spiky, silver hair. I sighed, Kakashi.

 When he turned to us, he said, “My first impression of you guys- you’re idiots.