Chapter 2

Ok, this is the second chapter of Yin and Yang! I hope you enjoy!

-andyvan08

Satou’s POV

I gave him a dark look, “Excuse me?” I drew my swords an inch out of my sheath.

 Kakashi stepped back, hands in the air, “Besides you, Satou!” I smiled and flashed step behind him and put my swords to his neck.

 “Ever insult me again; I’ll kill you,” I whispered in a dark voice. “Even your Sharingan can’t save you.” I stepped back and smiled as if nothing happened, “So, Kakashi-Sensei, what’s first?”

He sweat dropped and said, “Meet me on the roof.” Then, he disappeared with puff of smoke.

 I waved at them and flashed stepped to the roof. Kakashi was there, reading an orange book, Make Out Paradise? So, my sensei’s a closet pervert. I mentally sighed.

 The door opened, and in came in Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. Kakashi snapped his book closed, “All right, so, everyone’s here. Let’s start with introducing yourselves.”

 Sakura gave him dumb look, “What do you mean, Sensei?”

 “Your like, dislikes, hobbies, your dreams for the future.”

Sakura said, “Sensei, you go first.”

 Kakashi sighed, “My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes, dislikes, and dreams are… I don’t feel like telling you. As for my hobbies, I have many.”

 “He only told us his name,” muttered Naruto.

 Kakashi pointed to him, “Alright, you first.” Naruto kept adjusting his headband, “I’m Naruto Uzamaki, believe it! I like instant ramen in a cup, but I hate the three minutes I have to wait for it to finish! My hobbies are testing different kinds of ramen and comparing them. My dream is to bcome Hokage, and then the whole village will look up to me, believe it!”

 I was surprised that he had such a bold dream. Kakashi then pointed to Sakura, “Alright your turn.”

 “I’m Sakura Haruno! I like hm….” she blushed and glanced at Sasuke. “My hobbies are hm…….” she blushed harder and stared at Sasuke. “My dream is hm..!” Her cheeks were tomato red and she was burning holes into poor Sasuke.

Naruto glared at Sasuke, and Sakura noticed, “And my dislike is Naruto!” Naruto lowered his head in shame. Kakashi sighed, “Alright you with the black hair.”

Sasuke put his hands together like a villain, “My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I dislike many things, and I don’t particularly like anything.” Sakura frowned.

 “I don’t have any hobbies. I do not have a dream, but a reality. I will restore my clan and kill a certain someone.” Naruto flinched.

 “Well, you’re cheery,” Kakashi said sarcastically. He pointed to me, “Alright, Satou.”

 I said, “My name is Satou Hitoshii. I like ninjutsu and weapons. I dislike many things. My hobby is collecting ninjutsu. I have no dreams.”

 Kakashi stood up, “OK, meet me at the training grounds at 7 AM. This will be a survival test. Oh, and don’t eat breakfeast.”

“Why?” Naruto asked dumbly. I swear I saw a evil glint in Kakashi’s eye, “You’ll puke.”

~ Next Day ~

I packed my weapons and my scrolls and flash stepped to the training grounds, Looks like I’m the first one here.

 I sat down and waited for an hour before Sakura came. She waved cheerfully at me. I nodded my greeting to her. In a couple of minutes, Sasuke came walking out of the trees.