Moving Van?

*beep beep beep*
"Ugh, school"

Waking up in the morning has never been my strong point. I let my mouth escape a yawn... then started checking my notifications and such. I have about 30 texts from Cami, my best friend.

"Omg! New kid at school!!!"
"I hope it is a guy"
"If he is he better be hot"
"Super-duper hot!!"

The rest of the texts are similar to that.
Hmmm new kid...that's cool. I am the party type, as is Cami.

I hop in to take a quick shower and then decided on my outfit. I wore a dress that was white at the top, and black with flowers on the skirt. (picture above.) Threw on some liquid eyeliner and mascara. Complete with red lipstick. I also curled my waist length black hair. Threw on some hells and I was good to go!

"Oooooh mum something smells amazing!"I exclaimed skipping through the living room and foyer to get to the kitchen.

"Oh hon thanks." She replied with a bright smile. "But please stop exaggerating."

I decided to let it go since she never cooks; although, I have no problems with Kate's Cooking.

"A-are you sure you would not like help, Mrs. Johnson?" Kate, our maid, stuttered nervously. I don't know why she was nervous. Hmmm I will think about that...

"Of corse not Kate, that's absurd! You do enough around here as is! We should hire another maid and maybe a cleaning lady to take off your workload. I'm so sorry about the abundance of work you have, you have next week off!" She huffed and then broke into a huge grin.

"Uh bye mum. Bye Kate. I have to get to school." I said with an uncomfortable smile. I hate it when my mother discusses money with the maids. I grabbed my iPhone and a book and walked out the door.

*Beep. Beep. Beep*

Wtf!? A moving van? Omfg! Someone is moving into the mansion beside mine! I hope they have a daughter my age. Then I see a boy about 17 hop out of the black Mercedes in the driveway. Oh dear god he is gorgeous! Dark brown ruffled hair, strong square jaw, straight nose, and the eyes, oh the eyes! So similar to mind with their ice blue, but so different because of their depth.

"When your are done checking me out I will offer you a ride." He said a smile outlining the hard chiseled features. Then I noticed he was checking me out.

"Could you please stop checking me out now, so I can accept your offer" I said with the sweetest smile I could muster.

"Nah. Give me another minute." And I waited politely. "Thanks my name is Caleb by the way."

"I am Amilia by the way, but you can call me Ami." I told him my nickname that Cami dubbed me years ago. I don't let just anyone call me that.

"Cool. Are you a senior?"

"Yep. You?"

"Yeah. You into any sports? I like
football, wrestling, and baseball."

"Yes I'm a cheerleader for all the schools teams. Have you ever tried track or lacrosse? I participate in both."

"Oh yeah I play lacrosse too. I forgot about it 'cause I figured the new school wouldn't have it."

"Oh okay. Ya ready to go?"

"Yep. Just let me get the bike"

"B-bike?" Oh god please don't let him mean motorcycle...I have a dress on. The only thing between my area and his backside is a flimsy lace thong!

"Yeah, are you scared?"

"No, but incase you haven't noticed...I have a dress on." I said motioning to my body.

"Yeah, but it's no big deal you panties will cover anything." He apparently noticed my face. "Right?"

"Uh not really." I replied even though I could feel the blush creeping up on my neck.

"Don't tell me... The Virgin wears thongs." He said, smirking.

"Yes, I wear thongs. But I am not a virgin. No where close actually." I stated. It was true; I may have slept around a bit.

"Well sweetie I'm not a virgin either so I won't see any thing I haven't seen before." He replied like it wasn't obvious he was a player.

"Ugh. Fine. Get the bike."

He comes back with an all black motorcycle. Damn I wish I had a sweet bike like that.

A pink helmet was thrusted into my arms, and he put his black one on.

"Let's go" he said while kick starting the bike.

And we were off...