Oh Shit!

Two days after the beach and I am still thinking about Caleb as I was watching Bones. It is the episode where Booth gets shot by that chick, fat Pam. Bones is kind of my obsession... As well as Harry Potter.

"Now if we're talking body
You got a perfect one
So put it on me
Swear it won't take you long
If you love me right
We fuck for life
On and on and on"

My ringtone comes through my iPhone speakers at full volume.

"Hi Cami."

"Hey! So are you going to the football game tonight? I really don't want to go alone."

"Yes! As long as we get to go to the AFTER PARTY!" Did I mention I'm a party girl? Oh well I am. You can't be head cheerleader without being a bit wild.

"Yeah. It might be at your exes house. Are you O-K with that?" Why is she acting strange? I am over Austen. I think that is the one she is talking about?

"Which ex? Not that I care anyway. You I don't let emotion run my life." It's true...love and I do not get along.

"David."

"Kay. I will start getting ready now."I said quickly. David is one of my exes that I actually started to have feelings for, but he dumped me for Anne.

"Damn...it's hot in here I mumbled to myself. I decided to take a shower before I went to the game; since, I don't  have to be at Cami's until seven. I grabbed a jumper that was blue, purple, white, black, and had thin straps. I also grabbed my black short converse, and my Vikings sweatshirt incase I get cold.  And then went to the bathroom to get a shower.

*after shower*

How is it only five? I need something to pass a little bit of time. The radio, that I did not know was still on, starts playing a song I don't recognize; although, it sounds like Nikki Minaj. I start dancing not even noticing the only clothing I had on was a tiny lacy thong.

Suddenly I hear a wolf-whistle and someone saying "Damn baby!" oh shit Caleb, the bad boy just saw me naked!