Morning

~Masky's PoV~
Masky looked over at the bed next to him.  He saw that hoodie was still sleeping so he quietly got up and went to go get dressed.  He and hoodie had been up late on a mission, and hoodie had seemed tired all of yesterday. So he let him sleep. He quickly got dressed in his normal clothes, a white tee shirt underneath a yellow jacket and some jeans. He glanced over at his roommate making sure that he didn't wake. Seeing that hoodie was still asleep he made his way to the door and exited the room closing the door softly behind him. He made his way down the dark hall and to the kitchen. Upon entering the kitchen he went to the fridge and opened it grabbing some water. Masky went and sat on a chair at the table and zoned out. Nobody was awake yet so he just sat and thought. But his thoughts were interupted by somebody walking sorta clumsily down the hall.  He glance over to the hallway and saw that it was hoodie he was dressed in his normal clothes and was carrying something white in his hand.  Masky could tell that he was tired still by the way he walked so he went over and took a hold of his arm steadying him. Hoodie looked over at masky handed him the white object saying "you forgot your mask.. " Masky flushed in embarrassment and quickly put on his mask securing it on the back so it wouldn't fall off easily. "Th-thanks hoodie.. " he replied. He was still embarrassed that he had forgotten, how could he forget something so simple yet so vital?!  Masky shook his head and let go of hoodie's arm allowing him to meander over to the table and sit down.  Masky followed suit sitting next to him not really knowing what else to do.