Slender

A.N: iiiiiiimmmmmm baaaaaacccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!  Hahahahahaha did you miss me? Nah probably not.. =\ jkjk Happy Halloween!! Yay!!!! Ok on to the story!!!

~Masky's PoV~
I looked at the person who fell down the stairs and groaned when I realised who it was.  It was Toby... He picked himself up off the floor and then realising his goggles had fallen off, bent over and retrieved them from the floor. He put them on and then walked over to us and took a seat next to hoodie who was now fully alert..
I heard what sounded like television static ringing in my ears before slender appeared in front of us. "good morning proxies" he said. "good morning" I replied quietly I was the only one who said it out loud..  I guess I needn't bother because he can hear my thoughts but I did it anyway as what I thought was a sign of respect. Toby twitched and hoodie shifted in his chair before slender spoke again. "thank you all for being present today.. We all know what happened last time" slender said turning his head in tobys direction. "in these folders I have the latest kills we need to accomplish" he said holding out 3 folders one for each of us. "Thank you slender" I said as I took my folder hoodie and Toby following suit. "this is all I wanted to give to you, you all may return to your previous activities" and with that he was gone.

Opening the file I examined the contents before stood up and made my way to my room hoping that Toby would leave my alone so I could think in peace. But to no avail as soon as he saw me getting up he slammed his folder onto the counter and raced over to bombard me with stupid questions all the while poking me.
I groan and swat at Toby's hands while I walk back to my room. This is getting to the point to where he's being more than annoying. I make it to my room and open the door.
"leave me alone Toby. "was all I said before pushing him back away from me and gently slamming the door in his face.
~update~
I'm not done I'm just slowly adding on because my birthday is coming up.