Someone in the family likes you

Lip ~ You were in the kitchen cooking breakfasts for the gallaghers, Your like family to them. "Hey hot stuff." You turned around and saw carl staring at your ass. You were going to respond when Lip came and kissed you. "Hey babe," he said. He turned to Carl and smiled at him while Carl glared.

Carl ~ You rang the doorbell to the gallagher house and waited for someone to answer. You were going to see Carl to "Study". "Hey y/n!" Ian said "Hey I-" you started but was cut off "Move jackass your too old for her." Carl said. "Carl," you warned. He rolled his eyes and dragged you upstairs.

Ian ~ "Holy shit y/n!" you turned around and saw Lip. "Oh hey Lip." you said. You went to Hawaii for a month with your family to get away for a little. "You look wow." He said "Yeah kinda changed a little." you said. "I miss the glasses. You looked cute in them." "Tha-" you started but was cut off " Really Lip i thought you would back off by now!" Ian said. Lip just winked.

Mickey ~ You were in Mickey's room relaxing while Mickey used the bathroom. "Hey y/n" one of his brothers said (sorry dont know their names). "Oh hey," you said. "Why are you with Mickey? Like you could be with me!" he said. You were suprised and about to respond when Mickey came and Punched him. "Get the fuck out of my room and dont get anywhere near y/n!" Mickey said. His brother nodded and left.