New Life as a Demon - chapter 1

It has been 5 years since that incident with Zalgo. Also Jessica was in a deep coma all those years and Slendy believes that she will definitely wake up this year. Jeff was extremely depressed since he always thought that Jessica would never wake up. He would cry into pillows so that no one could hear him, he killed a lot more, and also wanted to commit suicide in some way but he knew that he couldn't die since he was immortal. Jeff hopes that Jessica will wake up today.... he can't wait any longer or else he's leaving.

Jeff's POV:

I was pacing back and forth in Jessica's room. I'm getting tired of this. I really miss her and I wanted her to wake up right now. Slendy came in the room and grabbed me dragging me into the hall. "Jeff stop acting like this, she will wake up when she's ready to, I know this is hard for you, and Jessica is only in a coma, she's not dead or is gonna die", Slendy told me. I stared at him and I was on the verge of tears. I didn't want to cry in front of him. "Yeah you're right, she will be okay", I said sadly. But all of a sudden I heard groaning in her room and I peeked inside. The sight I saw shocked me. Jessica?!

Jessica's POV:

My body is burning. I can feel Victoria's power course through my veins. This power feels amazing. 5 years of just laying here.... but now I can finally wake up. I opened my eyes and winced at how bright my room was lit, even though there was only one light on. Slowly turning my head to the side I saw Jeff peeking into my room. For some reason I didn't want him to be here.... I actually didn't want to see him at all. "Get out of my room Jeff!", I yelled. Jeff looked so shocked and I saw him cry to the point where he ran out of the room. I laughed then my eyes turned red and my hair turned black. Also for my teeth, a pair of nice shiny fangs. Screw him, I don't need him. Slendy stepped into the room and looked at me. "That was quite rude of you, Child, what was that for?", he asked in a serious tone. "Jeff is such a pain, don't you think, he's overly protective and he cares for me too much, who would want a girl like me?", I said coldly, my eyes glowing even redder. Slendy became very angry and he grabbed me slamming me against the wall. "Snap out of it Child! Jeff is your fiance! You need to treat him with respect!", he screamed in my face. I suddenly felt angry, angrier than Slendy at that. Then I slapped him really hard across the face, pushed him out of my way and jumped out the window running through the woods. This will be the last time Jeff or anyone else will ever see me.