Death Wish - chapter 2

Jeff's POV:
What is wrong with her? She just left me.... But that isn't the way she acts either. I can't believe that I ran out of the room crying like a baby. Once she looked at me... It felt like something evil staring at me and slowly ripping away at my heart inside and out. I must go talk to her..... I need to know why she acted the way she did. I made my way back upstairs and walked down the hallway quietly. I peered into her room and saw that she was gone! Where is she!? I looked around and saw that the window was open.... Jessica ran away.... I guess she doesn't love me after all.

Jessica's POV:
As I stopped running I turned around and I couldn't see the mansion anymore. I didn't need this life anyways..... I don't need Jeff.... Or anyone else that will get in my way. So Jessica.... We will be great together..... But first we should merge all the way and become one.... Isn't that want you want?. "Yes that is definitely want I want and no one can stop me....." Jessica had two hearts.... One was hers and the other one was Victoria's. Both of the hearts will become one around midnight..... But if one heart is destroyed then the other heart will remain untouched and one of the girls will stay. A large pentagram formed underneath Jessica and the ground shook uncontrollably. Huge black wings burned through her back and a pentagram formed on her arm. This was the first step of the two girls combining together. Midnight was near and no one was out there to stop this.... Or was there?

Jeff's POV:
I was going to go after her. I didn't want anything to happen to her. I jumped out the window and ran through the woods. Where was she? I need to hurry! A bright light was shown through the trees and I made my way to it. What I saw shocked me. I saw Jessica underneath a huge pentagram and she had huge black wings. I saw this happen before with Nina the Killer. Some other demon tried to become one with her..... I heard that her body had two hearts.... They would combine. I have to stab one of the hearts.... But I need to know which one is Victoria's. I ran up to Jessica and pinned her down. "Jessica snap out of it! It's me Jeff!", I said to her. "Get off of me", she struggled underneath me but I wasn't going to let her go. I took out my knife and stabbed her in the chest. She screamed but it wasn't Jessica that was screaming, it was Victoria. I pulled out my knife and watched as the pentagram disappeared...... And the wings as well, disappeared. But a small pentagram remained on Jessica's arm and it wouldn't go away. "Jessica?", "Jeff? What happened..... I don't feel good", "don't worry about it I'm going to take you back to the mansion now", and with that she fainted. She couldn't handle all that power coursing through her. I gently picked her up and started to walk back to the mansion. I hope nothing else crazy happens.