"You Been Looking for Me?"

Pictures weren't Beca's thing. But when Jesse mailed her an Old Vintage Kodak Disc 3600 Camera, she couldn't help but put on her jacket and go to the nearest park to take random pictures of everything.

The cold air of December made the trees sway ever so gracefully. Beca of course took few pictures of the beautiful motion of the trees. She would pull out the photo, wave it in the air and waited until she could see it. Oddly enough, this brought a smile to her face. Something about this is just carefree and fun. Beca shook her head at how childish she feels. She look around her surrounds and spot a hill.

'I bet I'll get a good view.'She said to herself as she begins to walk uphill.

Once she reach the top, she smiles for being correct. The view up here is amazingly beautiful. It shows the swaying trees, perfectly green grass, and people walking with their hot chocolates or coffee. It's the perfect view. Beca lift her vintage camera with a quick click, she grab the photo and shook it in the air. Second by second the photo slowly show.

Beautiful- Well yes the view is pretty, but what made Beca heart swell is a person. A woman. A woman with the most beautiful blue eyes and reddest hair. Eyes blue- bluer than the sky. Hair as red as a perfect red flame.

She let out a shaky breath. Her steel blue eyes scan the area- not seeing the redhead anywhere. Beca instantly rush down the hill and scan the crowds of people. Yet, no luck. She can't see the redhead. It's like she disappear from thin air. Beca sigh in disappointment. She walk her way home in disappointment.
•-•----------------------------------•-•

For the past two weeks, Beca nonstop search the park for the beautiful redhead with blue eyes. Sadly she haven't caught sight of her. Today was no different. She grip the photo and let out a sigh. She shiver when a strong wind hit her.

"Becaw!"She groan and turn to her best friend, Jesse Swanson. The young man also been helping the young woman find the redhead. He walk to her and place a hand on her shoulder. "Beca I don't want to be a negative Nancy, but I think we should stop. I mean we been looking for her for two weeks."

Beca lowered her head and sigh once again. She can't give up."Beside why are you so determine to find this gal?" Beca eyes look straight into her best friend's eyes.

"I-I don't know, Jesse."She confessed."But I just have to find her. She's the most beautiful woman I ever seen. I have to find her. I just know I need to find her. I can't explain this feeling but I know I need to."Jesse never saw this side of Beca. He could hear the desperate need in her voice."And I will find her."

Jesse nod and smile,"You'll find her Becaw."No matter what, Jesse will be there to support Beca. He's her best friend. Best friends stick together.
Another cold breeze past making Beca shiver again."Hey if you want, I'll get us coffee so we could continue looking for the redhead beauty."Beca smile, nodding her head.

"You go while I continue my hunt."She said.

Jesse nod and walk towards the small coffee shop down the corner.

Beca watch as Jesse slowly walked away. Once he was gone, Beca let out another sigh. She held the picture with her hand. She looked at the picture and sigh,"I'll find you. Even if it takes over a year." Suddenly, the photo escape from her hands and flew with the strong breeze that's dragging it away. Beca groan and chase after it. The photo scurried through the ground making the woman follow it until the photo land on someone's black boots. A hand of a woman swoops Down and grab the photo.

Beca's eyes trail up the woman's face and instantly her eyes widen and her mouth gap. Red hair as red as a perfect flame. Blue eyes- bluer than the sky.

Beca's heart skip a beat. 'She's even more beautiful up close' she thought to herself. The redhead right eye brow lift seeing a picture of herself. She gave Beca an questionable expression.

"I-I could explain."She stammer.

"Becaw!"Jesse came running to Beca with two coffee. He look at the redhead then back at the brunette than back to the redhead. Jesse's expression is between shock and happy."Oh hey Becs that's the girl you been looking for!" Beca gave Jesse a glare which made the manchuckle nervously. "Oh look at the time! I should head home. See ya later Becaw!"The young man left the two women alone.

"You been looking for me?"The redhead asked. Beca nod feeling her cheeks warming up,"Why?"

Beca's mouth opened and closed. What is she's suppose to say? Oh you're just very beautiful and I just needed to find you? "I-I. Well... I uh was taking pictures of the park and I took one picture and you were in this picture. I didn't notice you until I look at the photo and saw this beautiful woman with red hair and gorgeous blue eyes- and I just had to find you. I been looking for you because I just know I needed to find you! I- God I sound like a freak don't I? Oh God I'm a weirdo-"Beca was cut off by the cute giggles from the redhead."I made a fool of myself and that's why you're laughing. Even your giggles are cute! You're just so perfect and I'm very awkward around gorgeous people! I a-"The redhead place her index finger on the lips of Beca's. The contact made the brunette blush. Anyone would react that way if a goddess like this redhead made any sort of contact to you.

The redhead giggles stop and she gave a sweet smile which gave Beca a heartburn. Not literally, but it felt like it. The redhead remove her index finger."First of all, you're not making a fool of yourself. It's actually cute the way you ramble."Beca cheeks redden."It's even cuter that you easily blush."Beca let out a nervous chuckle.

"Don't say cute that loud, you're going to ruin my badass reputation."In response the redhead laugh. Beca smile in pride- she cause that laugh. The redhead then pout, which made the redhead even more beautiful- if that's even possible.

"But you are cute." Beca blush stay on her cheeks and move to her ears.

"I guess it's fine since it's you... But if you were anyone else their front teeth would be gone and my knuckles would be responsible for the lost." Once again the redhead laughed. She place her hand on Beca's shoulder.

"May I ask the name of the badass softie?"The redhead asked. Beca playfully rolled her eyes with a smile she replied,

"I'll have you know that I am not a softie. Badass is correct. So this badass name is Beca Mitchell."
The redhead shook her head.

"Well Beca Mitchell my name is Chloe Beale."She introduce herself.

"Chloe Beale."Beca repeat.

"Mhm. Why is there something wrong with my name?" Beca shook her head.

"No. It's perfect for you. Chloe is a beautiful name for someone as beautiful as you."Beca groan to herself for letting out such sappy words out of her mouth.

"Are you sure you're a badass because what you said was to sweet. Thank you though."Chloe laughed.

"I am hundred percent badass."Beca said. Chloe place her hands on her waist.

"Well then Beca, do badasses such as yourself like hot chocolate with marshmallows?" The brunette crossed her arms and grin.

"Badasses like me do indeed like hot chocolate with marshmallows. But only if there's beautiful redhead with blue eyes with them."

"Well then shall we get going to the coffee shop?"Chloe pull out her hand and the brunette reached out and held them with her own.

"We shall." The two women walk hand in hand with nothing but smiles on their faces. Beca will have to thank Jesse for giving her an vintage camera. But for now she'll enjoy the company of the beautiful redhead name Chloe.