Chapter 8

A/N: Huha! 8th chapter already! Hope you guys are still reading and supporting!

Let's enjoy! I'm finally back after, what weeks of hiatus? Either way I'm glad I can update :) please spread the word about this guys and follow me, it'll mean a lot to me.

_____________________

Lee Hina's POV

It's been a week since I've known about Yanika's 2 timing business. And everyday since last week I've seen her here in the Bangtan House.

Honestly, I'm more worked up about the fact that she's cheating on Jungkook that the fact that's she's dating my ex-jagiya.

"Hina-ah!" I heard them outside. "Coming!" I shouted back as I finished tying the shoelaces of my converse high-cut.

Bangtan was heading to the Entertainment building for their monthly check and to talk about the upcoming concert they were going to have.

I went out and saw them all at the living room, chatting and laughing. My eyes then caught Jungkook's but he looked away.

So he hasn't forgotten his little show last week, I thought.

I don't expect you to understand anyways. Besides, you've never had anyone looking after you cause you're always alone.

I sat in between Jimin and J-hope away from him. "So let's go?" They all smiled and started to walk out.

I saw Jungkook at the corner of my eyes coming closer to me. "Hina-ah mianhe. I was just stressed. You haven't talked to me for a week."

I raised an an eyebrow at him. "So after you said those words to me, you relieved your stress?" He sighed.

"I was stressed because of you. You shouldn't go out like that and come home late." He stated.

"There you go again, appa." I teased.

Still at the same routine, we go to school and come home together. But because of that little misunderstanding, I've always made excuses so that I don't have to be with him.

But after a few days and because we live under the same roof, we made up eventually. Today is Saturday so we gotta make the most of it.

"Aish, don't call me that." He scratched his head and I let out a laugh.

"Let's go, you too." We heard someone at the door. I knew right away that it was Yanika. Who wouldn't memorize her voice? She's been coming here 24/7.

And she was looking at me like she just caught me and Jungkook in the middle of a scandal.

"Jagi." Jungkook ran to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. The way he looked at her was so different. I've never seen him look at anyone like that.

It was kinda fascinating and

A little painful. Knowing that no one will look at you like that.

Aish, what am I getting to now?

Yanika planted a kiss on Jungkook's lips which made me gape at them. The thought of her kissing someone else right after kissing Jungkook really makes me sick.

And sort of angry.

I felt someone nudge me at my side and I saw Jimin. "I know." I stated. He nodded and gave me a look and I did the same.

"Ahhhmm.." We heard Namjoon, Jin and J-hope behind us.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Namjoon asked.

"Come on, you can tell us." J-hope teased.

I looked at Jungkook at Yanika. He was giving me such an intense gaze.