Chapter 10

Omo! It's been such a long time you guys! :) I decided to update again cause I finally got a comment from my reader and it was a positive response. It's very nice and it feels good to receive such a great feedback. Thank you! :)

dedicate this chapter to @Agn3slee. Thanks for the feedback! :D

Sorry this took very long but here it is! Chap 10 Chingus~!

____________________________________________

Lee Hina's POV

I opened my eyes to the blinding rays of the sun. I moved around cause it was unusually bright. Aww drats, I forgot to close the blinds last night.

Speaking of last night...

"You should just die. No one's here for you anymore."

I shook the thought off and got up. I stared at my alarm clock. It was 10:45AM.

Mwoya?! 10:45AM?! I was suppose to be up by 7:00AM to check on those pabos! I hurried down the staircase to the living room. There I saw the 7 of them playing with Hoseok's new nintendo game.

Oh wait, they're 8 of them. -_-

"Jungkook-oppa! Stop that!" Yanika giggled as Jungkook tickled her on the couch. I was going to turn around and go up again when Taehyung called me.

"Yah! Hina-ah go have breakfast. You didn't eat anything last night." He said in a worried tone.

"I'm not hungry." I said in grumpily and stormed away. "Aish, come here." He got up from his game. Taehyung pulled me and sat me on the couch.

.....Where Jungkook and Yanika were sitting.

Great Job, alien-pabo. -_- I  got myself a glass of water and stood up trying to avoid being with them. But I eventually got tired and sat down. Yanika, Jungkook in the middle, and then me.

I was looking at MinHope playing the nintendo games when Jungkook faked a cough to grab my attention.

Nope, not this time Mr. Jeon, I thought as I ignored him and drank from my glass.

"Hina-ah. I forgive you for what happened. I understand." Yanika said causing me to spit out the water all the way to J-hope.

"Ewww! My faceu! Dirty water! What the hell!" He ran to the bathroom and I laughed at him. But then I turned around to face Yanika and Jungkook. 

They were giving me a smile. Yanika's was the fakest I have ever seen in my existence. "It's okay to be jealous once in a while but please know your place." She added.

I gave out a mock laugh. "Before you tell me to "know my place" shouldn't you be saying that to yourself? With your bitchiness and all..." She was taken aback by my answer.

"What is wrong with you?! Were the ones trying to understand you here. Yanika even made the effort to explain your side to me! Why are you being so close-minded?!" Jungkook growled at me.

So she made an effort to explain my side? Did you ever give effort to find out if her explenation's true or not? No, you didn't. I wanted to say to him but I knew it was pointless.

Besides, I said I didn't care if he would get hurt in the end. Not my business anymore.

But why is it that whenever I think about him crying over her, it also makes me wanna cry?

I stood up and walked away. What a great start to a super great day! -_-

______________________________________