Chapter 7

Seth's POV

I wake up to Sobbing, I open my eyes and see that Nichole is no longer in bed with me, She is sobbing on the couch while crying in My sweatshirt.

She is Eating Chocolate chip cookie dough Ice cream and Cries while watching the movie The Notebook

I get up and Walk over to her and sit across from her she notices my presence so she puts her Ice cream on the Small coffee table.
She Turns and looks at me

Her Beautiful eyes and Smile, all gone.
Her eyes are Bloodshot, and Puffy. She has wrinkles under her eyelids, Showing her Sleepiness.

I grab her hand standing up as she follows me back to our Hotel Bedroom. I pull the covers back along with the sheets,she lays down softly as I cover up her Small frame with the Blankets.

I get in the bed as Well, She climbs on top of my Body laying her Head on my chest as She wraps her hands around my lower abdomen. I smile as I cuddle up against her body, She looks up at me and Smiles.

She scoots herself higher on me as her legs wrap around my waist, but she continues to Stare into space as she looks Pale.
Sick almost, She really liked that so called man John Cena

"Babe I wanna go to the Beach" Nichole says breaking the silence,and looking up at me Smiling a bit

"Okay baby,lets get ready" I Say as she sits up and gets off of me going to the Bathroom as I Follow her,We do our Hygiene etc. And Put on our Suits

Nichole puts on a Lime Green bikini,Showing off her Sexy Features I start eyeing her as She Blushes, She walks over and stands on Her tip toes and Kisses My lips Gently before grabbing our picnic basket.

I put on my Black trunks,wearing a Shirt,Nikki puts on a Sundress cover-up and some Flip flops.
I put on my flip flops

We get in the car and drive to the Beach, Its around 10 when we reach our destination, so not many people are at the Beach.

Me and Nichole both decide to leave the picnic in the car, we will swim and eat it later,we both jog to the water in our suits and start playing water, I pick her Up and She is Laughing. I Throw her under the salty warm water.

She stands up,andShe Pushes me and Smiles and Jumps on My Back as I Spin around. I Look at her Its Nichole the real Nichole. She Looks Happy and Peaceful,and very sexy with the wind blowing in her Hair, We aren't official but If we ever are I will always be happy!

To Call her mine <3

(A/N I GOT THE FEELS <3)

She Smiles and Gets Down and Pecks My lips,She Hugs Me tightly Of course I Hug back

That's my princess,My Baby

I Smile as We start walking to the car for our picnic,are toes In the Sand,And our Fingers Intertwined together.

Nichole's POV

We arrived at the Car and Sit on a blanket on the sand. I packed Grill chicken,and a Little salad. Along with Snacks like Chocolate cover strawberries, Water and Red Wine of course

We eat until Seth pops the Question I've been dying for him to ask. "Babe are we together" He ask as he eats another bite of Salad and Lightly Blushes, he so Hot.

I place my wine down as he looks at me impatiently, I Cup His cheeks In my hands as I lean in and Place my lips on his Soft Pink Ones, He smiles In between the Lust-filled Kiss I Pull away with my Face turning brighter than a tomato

He Smirks " Thanks for answering my question" he says chucking Lightly,We finish our salads and Feed each other Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Laughing at each others Jokes we Hurry back Home and take our showers.

Seth puts on sweatpants and socks, which is turnin me on. His perfect body and Sexy toned abs,woo and his hair in a perfect neat bun.

I put my hair in a Ponytail, and Put on black soffee shorts and A Red crop top, and long socks. We sit on the Bed and we watch TV.

I check the time its around 4pm, we don't have to leave until tomorrow morning so We decide to go out to eat to Bonefish Grill.
I put on a short fitted Red dress, Black Red bottoms, With My hair In light curls. I have on golden jewelry and A Black clutch. I put on My regular makeup, and My favorite Red lipstick.

Seth comes out of the room In a Tux, and his Hair in a bun, he has on Black shoes and A gold Rolex.

We grab our things and head out of the hotel hand in hand. We arrive at Bonefish Grill in about 15 minutes. We sit in a booth, and talk and laugh.

"I remember when we met Nichole" says Seth starting a new conversation, I Nod and Smile siping on my wine

"It was late July, around Summerslam, and Soon Dean,Roman,and I where in the Shield, just starting, and I saw you" he says grabbing my hands across the table

This makes my heart Flutter
"And you and your sister said Hey, this is when you smiled at me and Made me blush, and baby thats where it all started baby"

"Awe Seth" I say smiling so big that my teeth hurt. Our Chicken Teriyaki comes as we eat in Peace until someone screams my voice

Seth and I Turn our heads to see Johnathan walking towards are table I shake my head for Seth to stay calm.

"John what are you doing here? I ask "Me and my Man are trying to enjoy our dinner"
John grabs my writs tightly, as I wince In pain, As Seth gets up Angry and Pushes him off John lets go and slams Seth into the Table

Earning screams from me and other people in the restaurant I kneel down to seth crying, as he lays unconscious.
"I love you baby" John Says as the Police men arrive and arrest him

The ambulance arrives and takes seth as I get in our car and follow them to the hospital as I Continue to cry while driving.
I call Brianna, Roman, Dean, and Hunter as well as Mr.McMahon

Seth.....

(A/N update for my Loves and Many Reads)

What will happen to Seth?

What about Raw on Monday?

Will John go to jail?

John Cena Fired?