Chapter 10

Nichole's POV

I wake up cuddle In Seth's Arms Smiling and blushing from the Past Nights Events.

So Me and Him are Officially Together as In Neth Bellins Is Real guys, What We love each other so why not.

I try to Move my Body for a Shower but Seth Pulls Me Back in bed by My waist Crying?

Yes Indeed Crying Seth Is Crying

"Sethie What's Wrong?" I ask my eyes Full of Concern and softness

"Please Don't leave Me Baby, not like Mom did" I nod and Wrap my Arms around him Cuddling with him again.

We Cuddle For fifteen minutes until We Finally get up and Shower for Fan access today.

What Was This Morning about?
Well...

Let me Explain

Seth's Mom Was a Druggie so She Never Cared about his Safety and His Dad passed away when he was Young

He Just wants To be Loved and I can Do that for Him❤️

We Dress Just alike and Take a Picture and Post on Instagram with the Caption

"Twinning with My babe😘  Today #Nethbellins" I smile as I post The Photo and Seconds later Receive Notifications from all the likes

I Love My Bella Army💘 and Fearless Nation
All The Support Everything!!!

I have on Seth's Black and Yellow Shirt with Black skinny Jeans And My hair Straighten along with my Spiky Black Hat

Seth is wearing Something similar but with Converse Instead Of Nikes.

I smile as We get our bags and Head to the arena to Change and do a Photoshoot together than I have Fan Access with Brianna And April.

We Eat Breakfast at a Cafe and Get Starbucks We both Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte💕

We Hold Hands And Listen To Mostly Hip hop music on the way To the Arena. Seth Finally says Something While we're in traffic.

"Nichole sorry about This morning" He says Breaking the Silence in our rental Car and Looking out The window Upset?

Ashamed I really don't Know Why though.

"Seth why are you apologizing Its Okay, I'm Not leaving I pinky promise babe" I say Smiling a little earning a smile from Him.

He nods and Kisses My Lips, as Butterflies rush to my Stomach.

Yes he has that affect on me and I love As He Slowly Moves His Lips with mine, it's A Slow Gentle Sweet kiss.

The Car Behinds Us Beeps the horn as Seth pecks my Lips One more time And Turns to start driving again.

I blush, as He Puts His Hand On my Thy rubbing it slightly.

"I love You So much Nichole Garcia" he says Smiling at me making me Face turn red as a Tomato.

"I love you too Colby Lopez" I say Smirking as He Blushes and His Face turns Red as mine.

We finally arrive at the Arena And Part ways Hugging and Kissing and Go to our locker rooms.

We change In to our Ring Gear as I find April and Brie at Catering.