Leo's birthday

Hi! I'm new on Wattpad, and this is the first story I've ever written! I hope you will enjoy it :) 

I do not own the turtles 

Leo's P.O.V

"Guys wait!! We need a plan !" I shouted out to my brothers, Me and my bros were on a patrol like we usually do every nights , "Raph! Come back here!" I repeated , They jumped to another building not far from where I hiding right now. " Why would I listen to ya?" Raph looked back to me "We need to come up with a plan! That's why you guys have to listen to me!" Ghh why Raph always argument with me when we're on patrol? "Look Leo! It's just some of a stupid kraang we can take them down anyway." Said Mikey Ahh just great "Come on Leo let's kick some butt !" great now even my genius bro is thinking the same as Raph.... -..-

" Come on! Not you too Donnie! Can we wait until we know what are they up too?"

"I don't care ! Stop being annoying! C'mon guys,Let's kick some butt and go home!"

"Hey wait!!" I tried to stop Raph but...it's too late

"Booyakasha!!!" mikey yelled , Now they're fighting with some of kraang droids, I jumped after them when I saw one of the kraang is pointing a gun to my little brother, I ran as fast as I can "Mikey ! Look out!" Bang! And then my vision become blur...I felt red liquid is start to running out of my neck . then everything is went blank...I couldn't feel anything now.

"LEO!" Donnie shouted loud enough for Raph to hear "What happen back there??" "Leo's down! We need to get him back to the lair!" " What!?" Raph couldn't hear his baby brother told him, "Leo's Down!" now Donnie is saying "Hang on I'm coming!" Raph ran to where is Leo body was lying on the ground and carried him to his shoulder I let out a little moan when he grabbed me "Hang on bro.."

Raph's P.O.V

It been 4 days now since Leo was knocked out, I had tried everything to wake him up but...its useless,Donnie said he's loosing a lot of blood that night, I couldn't help! I was so scared man! , This is all my faults! I should listened to him.....

(Flash Back)

"Leo! Leo! Stay with me bro! come on open your eyes!" After I carried him back home I put him down on Donnie table in his lab..... I was freak out ! there's a lot of his blood coming out of his neck.

"He's Loosing a lot of blood!" said Donnie "What can I help you Don?" Mikey asked Donnie in a worried looks "Mikey I need you to get Master Splinter and tell him everything what was happened to Leo."

"Alright I'm on it" After Donnie giving an orders to him Mikey ran to Splinter room and tell him everythings "Raph! Come over here!" I ran to Donnie "What can I do to help him?" "I need your blood....C'mon we're running out of the time! He need your blood right now" "Ok Ok greez" That night I was staying with him like 24 hours I keep an eye on him waiting for him to wake up but....he doesn't I was getting worried... Donnie said his wound was deep but he will make it (his blood vessel on his neck) Damn it!

(End of flash back)

Ahhhh...Leo please wake up...we need you to wake up....tomorrow is your birthday remember? We want to make a party for ya....

"mmmmm" I stood up when I heard his moan, Come on bro open your eyes!

"Leo? Leo did you hear me?" I can't wait then I decide to asked him, I grabbed his hand and hold his hand closer to my chest "R-Raph? Where..am...I?" I hold his hand tightly "Leo!! Yes You make it!" I couldn't help but I was freaking happy to see him woke up! "m-make what?" oh yeah right he couldn't remember all what had happened that night "You were knocked out Leo..it's my fault I should listen to you" "I-I can't remember what was happened to me? Why you are in my room?" = = tsk.....you shouldn't asked " Take it easy bro, I'll tell you later but now can you walk? I'm pretty sure everyone want to see you so badly." I left up his blanket and help to hold him up from his bed, "Hold on... there we go" He put his arm around my neck it would be more easier for him to stand and walk with me, we walked out of his own room and walk into the kitchen where is our family are right now.