†† Chapter Five

[Vote if you want to see Adam naked]

          "Let's go!" I said panting as we ran up the cliff. Taylor's grandma had decided to change her mind about us after I accidentally shocked the water. She had guns with bullets made out of wood!

          "I'm sorry!" Taylor cried as she left through the bushes so her grandma wouldn't see her.

          I saw her grandma coming up, she couldn't run much because of her age. She pointed the gun towards me. Adam grabbed me quickly and we both dropped out of the cliff. I closed my eyes as Adam opened his wings and soared back up. He flew higher and faster till we disappeared through the clouds.

          "Where now?" I asked him after a few minutes of silence. He looked down on me.

          "I don't know..."

          "Maybe we should go ask Vamptra for help." He gripped on me harder when I said her name. He needs to chill. 

          "I don't know..."

          "Don't forget that I'm still mad at you." I said quietly in a upset tone.

          He pulled me up to look at him directly at his eyes. "Are you really mad at me?" He asked. I didn't respond because I was enticed by his beauty. "Tell me, are you mad at me? Would you hate me?"

          "I could never hate you."

          "Good." He pressed his lips against mine but I didn't respond to the kiss. "What?"

          "Let go of me." I told him.

          "What? Why? What's wrong?" He panicked.

          "Just do it!" 

          I tilted back and dropped from Adam's arms. I fell and fell. Feeling the wind rush through my hair. I closed my eyes and spread my arms far and wide. Electricity shot through my body, and this time it hurt far worse than anything. I would have hoped that the dragon blood would have worked like Vamptra's. But I guess I have to have all of their blood together. That's kind of gross.

          I acted calmly as the electricity rushed, even though I wanted to scream but I didn't want Adam to worry about me. I didn't want him to see me in pain. I took a breath as the pain stopped. Adam dived in and picked me up before I hit the water. He flew up once again until we disappeared through the clouds.

          "Why did you ask me to drop you? I can take the pain..."

          "That one hurt worse than the rest." I told him as I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my eyes.

          "It's getting worse?"

          I nodded.

          "We will get you cured, I promise."

          "Don't promise me anything. You don't know what is going to happen."

          He suddenly chuckled. "Jasper, stop being so negative. We already know that dragon blooddoes heal you. Imagine blood from each dragon and the power that it could give you."

          I coughed. "Power is what brought me to my death." I snapped. "I don't need more power."

          "Not what I meant, silly."

          "I know. I'm just joking. I have to joke sometimes you know? Life can't all be serious business." I stared at Adam's neck. This made me think, what would that person have felt when Adam did it? I bet Adam won't need to drink for days. He probably drank all the blood in her body.Tsk.  "So what did you think of the dragon?"