He Tweets About The Hate You Are Getting! :(

Niall:
"I've been seeing a ton of hate towards Y/N lately, especially here on twitter. I would appreciate if you guys would stop. If you were true fans you would understand that she means the world to me when I can't be happy if she isn't."

Louis:
"I would have never expected for my fans to send hate to Y/N. It disgusts me that some of you have the nerve to do it, if you want to see me happy, you would stop immediately. Thank you for those who have been supportive of us."

Liam:
"It really sucks to say that I am disappointed in some of my fans. Hate over the internet is not acceptable. Especially towards someone who means a lot to me. Y/N doesn't deserve this. All she done has made me the happiest person in the world."

Zayn:
"It really sickens me how some fans would actually hate on someone that makes me happy and I truly love. Y/N makes me who I am today, so how is it possible to hate her? If you hate her, then you hate me as well."

Harry:
"I've never had to tweet about something like this before, but it has gone too far. Seeing someone that I care about hurt by my fans really isn't a piece of cake. I don't think you guys want to see someone you care about hurt either, so stop."