His Vows!(:

Louis: (Y/N), I remember the very first day I met you. You wore your favorite dress that you bought just the day before, and dummy me bumped into you and spilled my coffee all over you, sorry about that by the way. When I looked into your eyes, I saw an angel. You were my angel. I can't imagine life without you, and...okay can we please hurry this up because I can not go another second without giving this girl my last name! (aww )

Liam: (Y/N) (Y/L/N), wow, okay where do I even begin? You are perfect in every way I can think of. You and I have had are up and downs just like everyone else, but no matter what, we always found out way back to each other. I love you (Y/N). I love you, I love you, and nothing could ever change that. I promise you that nothing will ever change that. We have our days, our bad days, and those days where you are ready to walk out the door and never speak to me again, but no matter what, we've always found out way back to each other. You and I can never be separated, and now we are going to be married. I'm yours, and you're mine.

Niall: Okay, so I must've forgot the vows back at the hotel or whatever, but they were on a little fancy card, and I wrote something really sweet and all that, but I do not have that obviously. I was nervous, I was actually freaking out in my mind, but then I saw you. (Y/F/N), I vow to take care of you, and always be by your side. I vow to be the husband that you have dreamed of, and the husband you deserve. I love you, and I swear to god I will make you happy.

Zayn: (Y/N), from the first time I saw you, I knew deep down that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You have this smile that just lights up any room you walk into, and you have this sparkle in your eyes when you speak of something that you're passionate about. No matter what I have going on, you always seem to bring me back to the one place I want to be, and that's with the people who matter most to me. Here we are, getting married and it's .......amazing. Everything is perfect, you're perfect, and nothing could ruin this moment.

Harry: when I was writhing this, I honestly didn't know what to say without writhing like six pages about how much I love you, so Zayn helped me out a bit, and after re-reading it all, I realized something, I didn't need to quote Shakespeare or anything fancy like that I. It all came down to a few simple facts. I love you and that's all that matters. That's why were both standing up here right now. I love you (Y/N) (Y/L/N), and right about now I would love to call you (Y/N) Styles right now, so I'm going to stop babbling, and end this all with I love you (Y/N), to the moon and back.