Chapter 11.

Alec waited with the others by Jace's bedside while the waited for Magnus to show up. Alec had his hand in his pocket. His finger were touching the marble  sized ball. He didn't know what to do with it.

He had to come up with some made up reason for Magnus to give him that spell. It was that or he would have to use these marble sized ball on them, but if he used it and went behind their backs, he felt like he was betraying them.

Soon enough a knock came on the door. Isabelle sighed in relief. " Finally." Says Isabelle. She said it quietly to where no one but Alec could hear it give  the fact he was closest to her. " Come in Magnus."

Just as she finished that sentence the door opened to show Magnus standing there. He walked forward and motioned for them to move out of his way so he could have space to work.

The others moved away from Jace. He exsamined Jace's limp form. " So you guys just found him like this?" Says Magnus looking at the others a second before going back to what he was doing. He did however notice Isabelle nodding yes. " Unconscious and unresponsive to any form of touch, yell,  perhaps even a bit of pain, or water?" 

Isabelle nodded. " We've tried everything. Before I went and got Alec I tried everything I've used on them throughout the years to wake them and nothig worked."

Magnus just nodded, rubbing his chin with his hand for a second before he stuck them out three feet over Jace's  body. The others were curious as to what Magnus was doing, but they knew better then to question or interrupt him while he worked.

Magnus's hands started glowing blue and his yellow cat eyes closed. he blocked out every outside distraction while he concentrated. Soon he slowly lowered his hands, the blue glow slowly fading. He then opened his eyes and inhaled deeply.

" It's a spell. It was put on him by a powerfull Warlock, which could only be a warning from Sami to get the spell from me. From what I can sense there a dead line on the spell, I'm not quite sure what will happen if we pass the dead line." Says Magnus.

" You think Sami put a spell on Jace to where he won't wake up if we don't give Sami what he wants?" Says Isabelle.

Magnus nodded. " It has to be him. I don't know why any other Warlock would put a spell like this on Jace." 

" What are we going to do?" Says Clary.

Magnus sighed and shook his head. " I'm not sure. I can try to remove the spell, but if it's from Sami it may be to powerfull to remove." Says Magnus.

" Please do it, or Atleast try. We can't just leave him like this." Says Clary, she was almost begging.

Magnus sighed but nodded anyway. " I can try. Alexander, would you go grab me a chair? As I do this my body will grow weaker so it's best a sit while I do this."

Alec nodded and quickly left the room in search for a chair. He made it to the kitchen and took the chair that was at the table and brought it back for Magnus. He set it in front of the side and backed away.

Magnus sat down. " Everybody out, I need complete silence for this." Says Magnus.

Everyone nodded and left the room as Magnus tried to remove the spell. After a while they were called back in there. Magnus looked at them. He looked exsaughsted. He rubbed his forehead. " I've tried everything. I'm not going to get this spell off by myself, I'll need help, but for now I need to rest." 

" Do you need help from another Warlock?" Asks Isabelle.

Magnus nodded. Isabelle, Simon, and Clary left the room to go summon another Warlock. It was now or never to ask for the spell. " Hey Magnus, I was wondering, did you bring the spell Sami wanted with you?" Says Alec.

Magnus nodded. " Of course I did. It's right here." Says Magnus showing Alec that he truly had the spell.

Words burst from Alec's mouth before he could stop them. " Magnus, I think we should give it to Sami. It's close to nightfall and we have no plan, what if things go wrong and Jace ends up dying. I-I think its the best thing if we give it to him." After he finished his was filled with nothing but worry as to what Magnus's reaction and reply would be.

Magnus looked a bit shocked by what he said. " Alec, you know as well as I do we cant give this spell to him." 

" Please Magnus, I need that spell, please?" Alec nearly begged.trying desperately to send Magnus a message with his eyes.

" Alexander I can't just... " he trailed off as realization filled his eyes. He looked at Jace then back to Alec just as the others walked in. His lips formed into a straight line. He kept his eyes on Alec.

Alec held the marble sized ball in his right hand, holding it out in plain sight. Magnus spotted it and slightly nodded, as if giving Alec permission. He then mouthed out the words, ' Do what you have to, we'll come up with a plan later.'

Alec swallowed hard and squeezed his fingers, popping the marble sized ball. A huge right of power spread across the entire room and everyone froze right on the spot. Magnus told him he could do it. He knows something's up.

Ok no time to sit and think. It's nearly dark and you have to meet Sami in the park, just get the book and spell and go. Thought Alec to himself. 

Alec walked towards Magnus's frozen body and slipped the spell out of his hand, he felt guilty about all this and would explain later, but he had no idea how he would. He pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind and took off into his own room and grabbed the book, then he slowly made his way towards the door to the Institute.

It's time to go meet Sami, it's time to save innocent people and more importantly. His  Parabatai. With that last thought he opened the doors to the Institute and half ran down the stairs, but the second his feet touched the sidewalk he was off. Headed towards the last place he saw Sami. The place they would meet again. The park.