Chapter 26.

( Back with Sami.)

" Ok Evan. We have these rules and done. Now all we need to do is spread the news to every Shadowhunter in the world about us being in charge and these new rules and laws." Says Sami.

Evan smiled wickedly. " Let's have the Clave members spread the news." Says Evan.

Sami nodded. " I shall have the Clave members send fire messages to each and every Institute all over the world, and those who refuse to follow will be forced to." Says Sami.

Evan laughed and nodded. " Now Evan. I need you to personally go downtown here in Idris and let everyone know exactly what's going on and who's in charge." Says Sami.

Evan nodded and left the room. While Evan spread the word Sami was going to give fire messages to every Institute in the world to let them know the Clave is now under their control.

" Emily!!" Called Sami.

Emily ran in. She was always close by in cae she was needed by Sami. " Yes Sir?" Says Emily.

" Go get Jia Penhallow. I have a inportant task for her to do." Says Sami.

" Yes Sir." Says Emily. Sami then turned around. " Um Sir. I have a question to ask you."

Sami had a bad feeling about her question. " Very well. Ask away." Says Sami.

" Do you think it was the best idea to send Evan to tell people?" Says Emily.

" Why do you ask that?" Says Sami.

" I've seen him when before he had died. Sir, he's different. He acts different. More crazy and power hungry. I fear that he will lose control and kill us all, including you." Says Emily.

Sami knew she was right and she had every right to fear what could happen, but as long as Sami knew how to control Evan, he refused to let anything happen to them.

" No need to fear Emily. He is my brother and I know very well that he won't attack us. Yes I have also seen these changes, but I trust him enough to know sending him to town to tell people and not kill anyone is not a bad thing." Says Sami.

" Ok, I was only asking cause when I passed him in the hall he looked furious, and his eyes seemed to glow even more brighter then normal." Says Emily.

" Go get me Jia. After she does the task that I will be asking her, I will be going downtown to check on Evan and make sure he's doing it the right." Says Sami.

Emily looked a bit relieved and nodded, she then turned and ran out of the room to go get Jia. Sami turned around and sighed. Evan's geting more power hungry by the minute. Sami has noticed that the more power that Evan got, the more insane he became.

That's why he's keeping Evan from power. If he gets any stronger, he will go completely insane and turn on his own brother. Sami didn't want that to happen. He won't let that happen. All he has to do is keep Evan under his control, and if he has to, he'll use the spell to take some of Evan's power while he sleeping.