Chapter 5 - In the closet...

(Look at that Hellspawn XD)

Its been a few hours since Y/N had been talking to Plushtrap. But she decided it would be best to let him rest for a while now.

Y/N's P.O.V

I looked around my room until I laid my eyes on the closet. I haven't been in there for a few years now. I wanted to go in but my mind was screaming "Don't do it! You'll die!" I knew it was just a silly gag. I looked inside anyways, I saw the cutest thing ever. It was my Foxy plush, He was so fluffy and cute. Maybe even cuter than Plushtrap!

The strangest thing about this other doll is that I actually felt somewhat... Safe and Protected. I know its just a doll though. I can't wait until tonight. My 3rd Night of terror. Maybe I'll see Chica and Bonnie again!

I was thinking about it for a while until I got called down my parents.

"Y/N come here for a second!"

"Im coming...Yeah what do you want?"

"Me and your Dad are going to your aunts for the weekend"

"Why?"

"You know she has a Mental illness"

"Oh yeah... I forgot"

"Okay, well bye Y/N!"

"Bye, have fun you two"

Yes! They're gone. Now I can stay up all night looking for new 'Creatures'. I wonder who I will see tonight!

12 AM

???'s P.O.V

I can smell fear a mile away, and in this case it is that child. Newcomers are always so interesting to mentally infect. I wonder what this little girl will do this time... I've never liked children since the Bite of 87 happened.

Y/N's P.O.V

I waited on the bed for someone or something to come to me. Just as that thought entered my head I saw a Figure standing by the door. Bonnie, Wow I didn't know he'd come back.

"Hello Y/N... Enjoying your night so far?"

"N-no"

"Well good. Terror is everywhere. Not just your doorways"

"W-what?"

"Forget I said that"

Well, That was quick. I looked behind me. Nothing was there. 

I was still waiting for Chica to arrive. I heard cluttering and a noise that sounded like pots and pans getting thrown around. Oh jeez, Chica was in my kitchen again. What is up with that chicken and food?

Nightmare Chica's P.O.V

I was cooking for the little one in her room. I needed to earn her trust somehow. But the truth is I don't know how to cook anything other than Pizza and Cupcakes.

Once I was done I walked down the corridor with a Cupcake for little Y/N. She must be hungry after all that thinking she been doing.

"Y/N! Guess who?"
"Hey Chica..."
"Whats wrong dear? You sound upset"

"What? Im not upset"

"Is it all the stuff that is happening to you?"

"Yeah kind of"

"Well here, Look what I made for you!"

"Oh! Thank you so much! I feel a bit more better now"
"I hope you like it sweetie!"

"Yes, I do like it. Its delicious!"

"Haha, Well little one I better be going now. Let you get on with your night and such. Okay? Bye Y/N!"

Y/N's P.O.V

That was nice of her to give me that cupcake, But why did she actually give it to me. Hmm I wonder.

Nightmare Chica's P.O.V

Yes! Half trust down. Another half to go until I can bring her to the whole gang. I don't know what the others will think of her but, Freddy might think highly of this one.

Y/N's P.O.V

I haven't checked the closet yet. I need to do that now.

Just as I looked inside I saw something that would scar me for life. It was a fox Animatronic with a jaw snapped right open and Sharp canine teeth. To top it off the material near his snout was torn off, Revealing the endoskeleton.

I fell backwards just as the Fox came out of the Closet. I was going to die tonight. Or not?

The fox kneeled down to my small hight and engulfed my head... Into a big hug! He wasn't going to kill me?

Nightmare Foxy's P.O.V

This little girl was so... Cute. I didn't want to scare or kill her but I want to earn her trust so she knows I won't hurt her.

Y/N's P.O.V

This fox... I don't know what I think of this. He isn't hurting me so I guess he is friendly! I wanted to test something with this.

"Hello mr fox?"

"H-h-hello little Lass"

"U-um"

"Its okay, Don't panic I won't hurt Ye"

"You won't?"

"Or course not"

Could I trust him?