Chapter 8: Um...BYE!

Recap:

"WHAT?! IT COULD TALK?!" Snowdrop exclaimed.

End of Recap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starla's POV

Um...What to do? What to do!. I thought.  I got an idea! But that won't work...Um...

"Um...BYE!" I ran off.

"HEY! COME BACK!" I heard Snow yelled.

I continued running. I saw an alleyway so I did a sharp turn right. Snow ran past me. I breathed out in relief. Then I remembered the whole reason I was running. "HEY! THIS IS ALL YO-" I started as i was pulling out Lightning Wolf.

SPLIT! SPLAT! SPLIT! SPLAT!

It started raining. Great. Just incredible. Note the sarcasm. Again.

"Im guessing we are going to be soaked, ey?" Wolf asked.

"Grrr..." I sighed heavily.

I walked out of the alleyway, seeing that Snows not around. I pulled up my hoodie.

"UGH! How am I gonna dry my one and only hoodie?!" I exclaimed.

" There is always a way~" Wolf sing- songed.

"Did you know I hate you?" I said.

"Love you too~" she said.

"Hmph..."

"YAY! 1 POINT FOR WOLF AND 0 POINTS FOR STARLA THE BORING ONE!" Wolf yelled.

"0 points............" I said sadly, remembering the past.

Wolf gasped (A/N How do b-daman even gasp?!) realising what she did. "Um...Sorry?" she half questioned.

"Its okay...its not like it could make anything worse...." I looked across the sky. The sun was setting. Stars were appearing... a perfect scene in a sappy roman-

"LOOK! THIS IS A PERFECT PLACE TO FILM! MOVE THE CAMERAS!" i heard someone shout.

Great. What the? How did i not even notice? 

"Hey, move kid! People are busy here!" one of the cameramen told, no, yelled at me.

" I was gonna walk away, what are you even doing bossing me around? Guess you had not heard of me" I challenged.

He laughed...HE LAUGHED! I can't believe he LAUGHED at ME. This guy seriously needs to ask my "rivals" or my...sister... i totally forgot about that.

"Hey! This kid over here thinks she can scare me! She is like...11!" he yelled

Then everyone started laughing. This reminds me of...

I took out Lightning Wolf and shot a marble at cameraman 1's doughnut which he was holding. The marble carried the doughnut into the doughnut stand (A/N Does it even exist? Never seen 1 before) and landed perfectly on the display of the same doughnut as the owner was about to close the case of it. They all looked at me bewildered. The cameramen jaws dropped. They looked at me like I was an alien. I walked away.

"WOOHOO! You left them hanging Starlie! Get it?" Wolf rambled.

"Starlie?" i asked.

"Its your new nickname, deal with it!"

"But Starla is already a nickname!"

"Don't care" She ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N LOL! RANDOM! The conversation between Wolf and Starla  about "Starlie" is a conversation I had in real life at school with thefifthknight! Yes, she calls me Starla. And I hate it on how she ships "Starmuru". That's the worst shipping name ever. I want you guys to do a favor... I know thefifthknight could see this... but i want you guys to go comment in all her stories "RikiSnow" as payback. Now go my Wolfies! *pushes all you guys to thefifthknight's account* THANKS MY WOLFIES! Bye my Wolfies! WOOF!

P.S: I know this chapter is short but, I don't care! You should know *makes a parody of "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea*