She's Back

*Edmund's POV*

The next day..Everyone seems to be quiet and me..Practicing on my own.If they ever hurt Paige.I'm the one who's gonna kill him.

"Hey Ed!"Said Lucy.

"Hey."I said,quietly.

"Still sad?"She asked.

I nodded.

"Do you need space?"She asked.

I nodded again.

"Alright."She asked then left.

I hate that King!

"By the way,Ed. We're going to that King Harold for a ball."Said Lucy.

I just nod.

*Paige's POV*

I woke up in the Jail-like room.

"Finally..You're awake."Said the guard.

"What do you want?I said.

"The king wants you.."He said.

He threw me a ball gown and some shoes.I immediently wore them and went to the Dining Hall.

"Finally awake...You see,every king needs a queen. And I seems to find her already."Said King Harold.

"W-What do you mean?"I asked.

"You and I were geting married and this is our engagement party."He said.

I froze..

"Now go get ready..Ohh that boy Edmund? He's Invited too and his other company."He said.

I walked away and took a bath.I have bruises in my face and my whole body hurts.I hope Edmund will save me this time.After I took a bath,I wore my ball gown and shoes then went to the King.

"If I asked you to marry me say yes or else they're gonna die."Said the king.

"Come on they're here."He said then pulled me.

I stayed in the back and He said i'll only come out when the guards say so.

"Alright now Go."Said the guard then pushed me.

All of them we're clapping,I looked at Edmund and he looked surprised..I didn't want this.

*Edmund's POV*

We planned that if something happens always look up then kill.I don't know why? When the king called that woman..I froze. My heart stopped. It's Paige...The one he's gonna marry. I saw her looked at me and her eyes we're tearing up.I couldn't move and my mind is clouded.

"Introduce yourself,Milady."Said King Harold.

"I'm P-Paige and I'm from...from...The closet."She said.

Then all of them laughed.The king held her hands then kissed it.I was full of anger..I help my sword but Susan held my hand.

"Not now."She whispered.

The king kneel infront of her the pulled out a ring.

"Paige..Will you be my queen?"He asked.

My tears dropped already.She looked at me and I looked in her eyes.She was crying..My heart is aching more.

"Y-yes..I do."She said.

The king hugged her and she was held by the guards.

"Kill them."Said the king.

"YOU LYING BASTARD!"She yelled.

I pulled out my sword ran to the king.

"Edmund!"Yelled Peter.

"Let her go!"I said.

He pulled out his sword and we had a sword fight.I kicked him in his man parts causing him to fall on the ground then I kicked him in the head making him unconsius.

"Come on now."I said.

She punched them both then grab my hand.We ran to the ship and saw Reepicheep waiting for us.Then the others the back to then we left.

I hugged her so tight.

"You're safe now.."I whispered.

I looked at her face and she has bruises all over her arms and face then I hugged her again.

"Shh..You're safe with me."I whispered in her ear.

"What did they do to you?"Asked Caspian.

"Caspian! She's still haven't moved on after that."I said.

I carried her to bed and hugged her.

"What...happened?"I said.

"The king asked me to strip down then kissed me."She said.

We both remain silent the start crying.

"I'm so sorry,Paige."I said.

"It's alright...I understand."She said.

I looked at her in the eyes..They're still the same except more sad.She leaned in my face and kissed me.I miss her kiss.

*Paige's POV*

I miss him so bad.He pulled away and I looked him in the eyes.

"Most beautiful eyes i've seen."I said.

He hugged him and I hugged me back.

"I love you."He said.

I froze...Do I love him back? I DON'T KNOW.

"It's ok..I know you don't like me back."He said.

"No..It's not that. You see..I can't fall for a narnian king like you."I said.

"Why?"He said.

"Cause..I'll leave soon and you have to stay here."I said.

He looked down sadly..I held his cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"I'm not from Narnia."I said.

"So I am."He said.

"We saw Narnia in your Grandfather's closet."He said.

"So you're from England too?"I said.

He nodded.

"We can meet there."I said.

"I'll try."He said.

He hugged me one last time.

"I got to go.."He said.

I nodded..I stood up then change clothes.I layed on my bed..Do I love him? No.. I hate him. Do I like him? Yes...My mind is so unfocused. I LOVE HIM! But I can't.

"Maybe if you'll think thoughts like that silently. I won't hear it."Said Edmund.

"Sorry."I said.

"I won't let go die in that battle."Said Edmund.

I smiled at him.Alright..fine. I LOVE HIM.