Chapter 31

Ethan POV
" I couldn't believe they were making Grayson choose but he better do the right thing plus, I'm prepared to die. I looked into Maria's aqua blue eyes as she was crying uncontrollably.

I looked at Grayson and slightly shook my head letting him know to take Maria.

"Ethan! Maria shouted

All I could do was stare at her like it was the last time I'll ever see her and that's when she had realized.

"I'll take Maria" Grayson says

The guy nodded "No! I'm not going anywhere until Ethan comes too Ethan" she cried

I hated seeing her like this but it was for her own good. I'm willing to take this bullet for the girl I've loved and possibly never stopped loving all this time.

I watch as Grayson drags Maria as she cries and screams as Grayson tries to get her in the car.

Ethan! She shouted at the top of her lungs

Grayson then drove now she'll be safe.

I was ready finally ready to rest in peace.

Maria POV
"I kept crying "how the hell could you leave him behind that's your twin brother YOU HAVE NO HEART AT ALL! I shouted punching his chest

"We have to save him" I cried

"Don't worry I will! Grayson says

"Hurry up Gray, their gonna kill him any second! I explained

"Okay, I need you to do me a favor and stay in the car okay? Grayson asks

I nodded as he gets out of the car and locks it.

I prayed to god that nothing bad happens to Ethan and that Grayson gets their on time.

Ethan POV
" I was ready just about any second as one of them pulled the trigger but nothing had happened as I saw Grayson with a gun and a couple guys and they were shooting constantly. I headbutted one of the guys since I could use my hands and I had a cut on the side of my brow.

The coast was clear as Grayson ran over to me and untied me. I stood up on my own two feet that were killing me.

"Are you okay bro? He asks

I nodded as we head back to the car.

Maria gets out and runs over to me as she notices the cut and touches it.

"Omg, your hurt" she complained

"It's okay, I'm okay" I tell her

She takes our a napkin and touches the cut with it as it stung a little.

I held on to it as we got in the car.

Grayson POV
"I'm just glad I was able to help both of them but I keep noticing the way Maria looks at Ethan and the way he looks at her.

I mean c'mon, they are broken up I want to be with her what must I do to get her to like me? I thought

She never looks at me or even cares as much as she does for Ethan.

We all got in the car as I drove.

Vote and comment, follow me and @iluvromanreigns.