Thomas's POV 8

I give the red tulips to Teresa and she smiles. I really like her and I don't want her to suffer more pain and.... "Thomas?!" says Teresa. "Huh yeah?" I say. "These are my friends Sonya and Harriet. Harriet and Sonya these are Newt, Minho, and Thomas." she says. I shake their hands and they smile. I see Newt and Minho pupils physically, like seriously physically make heart shapes. They are both staring at Teresa's friends and I have to bite my lip to not laugh. " I'm uh go to the restroom okay?" says Teresa. I just nod. As soon as Teresa is out of sight Harriet and Sonya push me against the wall and say" Listen Thomas we know you like Teresa. She's our best friend and she's been through so much. Listen real closely Thomas. If you hurt her. If you ever hurt her heart or break it we swear you're gonna see from us. She has an aunt which is a billionaire and by court if someone hurts Teresa has to leave and live with her aunt such is like a freak with dresses and gowns and the worst part is that Teresa's aunt lives all the way in London. So it's goodbye Teresa." "We don't want to loose her. We know you're a good boy Thomas so please take care of her." they say. "I promise." I say. They let me go and smile. Minho and Newt walk towards us and say where were we. Harriet said that she and Sonya were fighting and that I came to see what was going on. Minho and Newt nodded and then started talking to Harriet and Sonya.
Teresa came out of the restroom and we went to go sit down for our food. When the pizzas came Teresa looked at it like if it was even food. I started to laugh and so did others. "I never have had pizza so don't laugh peasants!!" she say laughing too. That makes us laugh even harder. Minho even fell from his seat.