Thomas's POV 17

I love Teresa. That's all I got to say. After spending the whole weekend with her it made me realize I don't like her. I love her. Teresa Agnes is the sun in my world. Seriously. That Monday I texted her saying if she needed a ride and she said no thank you. I was looking at her in school but didn't see her. I caught her with her lunch heading towards the Principal's office. I invited her over to my table and she looked suspicious at me but agreed any way. It was kept going on like that for days. Me and her hanging out. She laughing and smiling more. I saw more often Brenda giving Teresa the jealousy look. I dated Brenda for a good one whole month but I realized she was a monster. She only cared about herself and not about the others. She always complained and she grew up spoiled. Teresa here is very selfless and she always cares about the people around her. She is very respectful towards me and the Gladers. Days and weeks pass and I feel that I love Teresa even more. I want to tell her my feelings towards her but I have to wait at the right time.

Teresa's POV
I realize that I begin to fall for Tom. Slowly at a time. Ugh!!! Why is it so hard for me to not fall in love!!!! Wait Love? Yes, yes it's not like, it's love. I look at Tom and see that smile I die for. Those chocolate hazel eyes. I could so tell he is in the friend zone with me. Weeks pass and I begin to fall in love with him.

2 weeks later>
Teresa's POV
I'm in the floor trying to think about what to do next. I realized I love Tom but I don't want to hurt his feelings. I should better not tell him. I know now that I fell in love with him, slowly, then all at once.

Thomas's POV
I have to tell Teresa about how I feel towards her. I have too. I don't want to hurt her. It's better not to tell. Yeah... perhaps it is. I know what I'm gonna do tomorrow at school. Who doesn't like a game of Truth or Date?