Chapter 10

Daniels P.O.V.
I knew she had a bad sexy self in her. Her body was just so attractive. My hands were cold and as i place my hands on her arms her flinched. I then place soft kisses along her neck as she started to release a moan. Major turn on.

She pulled away as we were millimeters away from eachother. Face to face. All i could see were her eyes. As the room was dark. I could tell she had been hurt so much and i just wanted to relieve her of her pain. She looked so lonely and i was there to fix it. I tried to hold back my smirk.

She then pulled me back into her lips as our lips moved again together. I felt as one hand stayed on my right cheek, the other hand started to slowly slide down my back and move my boxers a bit. I teased her by arching my back foward to let her feel the print of my erected dick. I then leaned back up as she followed without releasing our lips. She sat on my lap.

Tamir's P.O.V.
Daniel leaned into my neck leaving soft wet kisses along the back of it slowly removing my bra. I slid back then foward again lowering his boxers even more. I teased him too only giving the tip. I could tell he was intrigued. I then forced the whole thing in my mouth knowing it would barely fit. He started to wince holding back from nutting.

Before he did i had to give him the best part. I flirtatiously removed my underwear and i sat on his dick holding him down. Yeah. I rode it like a harley. I hit my breaking point first before he hit his in me.

I fell back onto the bed.

'You good or was that enough for you?' He said jokingly.

'Ye- shut up.' I said pushing him back a bit.

I started to fall asleep back into his arms. I then felt two wet kisses on my forehead assuring that i'm safe.

×next morning (saturday, still Tamir's P.O.V.)×
It was 5:30 am and I woke up to the delicious smell pf breakfast. So i cleaned up in the bathroom then put on a sports bra and shorts as i slowly we walked out and peeked through the door.

I quietly walked up and hugged Daniel from the back.

'Hey.' I said smirking.

'Oh hey baby. Here' he placed a playe next tohis and sat me down.

He made some good ass french toast and added some grapes to my plate.

'Thanks babe.' I said.

I looked through Tumblr then i got a text.

Where are you? Where is your stuff? Why arent you here? I want you home now. Are you safe?

It was from my mom.

1. Im at a friends house.
2. At their house
3. I need you to reevaluate your life before i can comeback safe.
4/5. No im not coming back home. Yet. And yes im fine.

'What's up?' Daniel said.
'Look.' I handed him my phone.

He raised an eyebrow and i looked over. As soon as my eyes layed on the phone, he dropped it on the table then ran to grab stuff.

Im on my way.

My mom texted.

'WE NEED TO GO. NOW.' Daniel said grabbing snacks, clothing, chargers and toothbrushes.

We locked everything up real good. As we went to the car i turned off 'Find my iPhone' and the geotagged photos on my instagram so she wouldnt be able to find me.

'You good?' He said placing a hand on my thigh.
'Yeah i guess.' The fuck i wasnt. I was terrified loke what if she found me. What would she do to me? WHAT WOULD SHE DO TO DANIEL?

'Hey. Does your mom drive a small red toyota?' He asked breaking me from my thoughts.

'Yeah why?' I said in a bit of fear.

'DUCK. LIKE NOW.'

Daniel's P.O.V.
As soon as i saw the car coming our way i questioned if it was Tamir's Mom's car because it was coming from the direction of her moms house.

'Hey. Does your mom drive a small red toyota?' I asked to make sure.

She. Said. Yes.

'DUCK. LIKE NOW.' she took my grey sweatshirt and covered it over her head.

Our cars drove passed eachother and i kinda peeped the way she looked searing through the car. Then she finally passed.

'Are we clear???' I heard a soft whisper.

'Yeah baby.' I said giggling.

I heard a car behind us driving close. I looked at the middle mirror showing the back of the car.

It was Tamir's mom.