Chapter 13

Devin's P.O.V
'What???' I said peering over to the convo with Tamir behind me.
Im not mad that i'll be a father. I think. But what i dont understand is why would she keep this from me?
'For how long?' I asked looking deep into her face.
'A month......' she mumbled.
I couldn't think right so i grabbed my keys and drove to Kevin's house.

Bro imma need you to open the door in like 20.

I texted him

Aii.

Daniel's P.O.V.
I kinda just didnt want to interrupt so grabbed Tamir's hand and just walked out the house with her.

Tamir's P.O.V.
Daniel started asking me questions. I guess to get the conversation going.

Daniel: So what were you guys talking about?
Me: Just about the past and everything
Daniel: Were you comfortable with telling him?
Me: No not really. He is actually pretty chill.
Daniel: Great! So-
Me: Well he said im like his little sister now. Is that a good thing?
Daniel: Of course thats a good thing. My other brother-from-another-mother is the same.
Me: Who?
Daniel: Kevin (stands up reaching his hand out to me) Let's go se-

Then we noticed Devin bursting out the door to his car and Kori going after him. But before she opens the door he drives off.

She turns around with running mascara on her face.

'What's wrong?' I asked walking over to hug her.
'Where is he going?' Daniel added going in fora group hug.

'I told him how long. But i dont k-know where he i-is going.' she said sniffling through each word.

'Lets go guys.' Daniel said.

We locked up the house and went to Daniel's car. Until Daniel got a text. He couldnt look at it cause he was too focus on the road traffic/accident. Smart boy.

'Um, baby look at this and tells me what it says.' He said.

It was from 'Thug Jesus?'

'Who is 'Thug Jesus'?' I said in such confusion

'Its Kevin.' Kori said rolling her eyes. I think she hates him.

Explain to me why Devin is coming to my house.

The text said.

'Well apparently Devin is going to his house.' I said putting Daniel's phone down
'Okay. We out.' He said making a sharp turn.

It was a very 25 minute drive as no one said anything. It was just Kori looked annoyed and bugged out about her phone. Daniel humming to Fabolous- Ready ft. Chris Brown and me humming to Ciara I Bet. But there were at times me and Daniel would look at each other. Then before we kiss we turn and look back and see Kori just staring at us. So we looked back up and laughed.

We pulled up behind Devin's car, still quiet. Kori darted to Kevin's door as I waited for Daniel to open my car door.

'OPEN UP!' Kori yelled banging on the door.

'Omgosh whaa-' Kevin said as Kori pushed him out the way.

'Where is he?' She yelled.

Kori's P.O.V.
'Where is he?' I yelled around the house. I was furious but not so sure. I mean this could be his baby. I lowkey fuck around but it's no one else's business.

'What the in the flying fork do you want to do with me?' I heard someone yell.

I turned to see Devin. With an angry face. A face I've never see on him before.