Chapter seven

Ever since the party Gary and Cindy became really close. They were pretty much a couple, always all over each other. Gary started to gain some strong feelings towards Cindy and started to realise that something is wrong with her. I mean she she has been forced into sex and all the disgusting stuff ever since she was 12. Although Gary knew something was up he never questioned her about it. He thought that there is no need to but in at such an early stage.

They were together only for few days. In those few days all they did was have sex, drink cheap alcohol and of course smoke weed. Gary was in to weed mainly he never tried anything apart from that, so Cindy gave him some cocaine. You're not surprised though are you? It was her way of happiness remember?

There were some people that had few objections when it came to this particular relationship. Rebecca was really jelouse of the two. She started to hate Cindy even more now. She even thought about telling Gary about her being a slut, but she knew she can't. So she came up with a different plan.

She knew that Robby had feelings for Cindy, so she decided to make up few lies about how she overheard Cindy and chuck talk. "She told Chuck that she really likes you" Rebecca smiled at her brother.

"I don't believe you" he laughed.

"She did! And when I asked her about it she got all shy and shit, I'm telling you she's on it" she bit onto her apple.
"Why does she act cold with me and shit then?" Clearly Robby was very confused.

"It's a game she's playing!" That moment Rebecca went to her room leaving Robby very thoughtful and full of perverted thoughts about Cindy.

He started drinking some beer waiting for her to come home.