Chapter 1: Make A Wish

[Veronica Nelson]

I was with my sister at the WWE arena since she has interviews and meetings and I have an appearance/surprise to make.

Well... I'm making a wish come true for a 16 year old girl with cancer. She loves and wants to meet me but her family could only afford WWE tickets so Vince McMahon called Dana White, Dana told me the offer and I accepted.

I was in my favorite current superstars merch gear.

Yup

Yup. Dean Ambrose, baby.

Dean is also a very good friend of mine since I was in The Shield with them when I was here.

"So what are you gonna do when you see Dean, Seth, and Roman?" She asks.

"Try my best to keep my cool." I say and she smirks.

I look at her in confusion for a bit and then my unasked question was answered.

"Hey, Ambrose! Rollins! Reigns!" She calls and I freeze.

"Oh, hey." Dean says.

He was with Roman and Seth.

Fuuuuucckkk!

They all walk up.

"You boys remember my sister, right?" Eva says.

"Who wouldn't know the girl that went to two different divisions to defeat Ronda Rousey and Joanna Jędrzejczyk for their titles, Veronica "Slayer" Nelson?" Seth asks.

"And also, our former pup, upgraded to fellow, Hound of Justice." Roman adds.

I giggle. They each crush me in a hug. I missed these goofballs.

"Where's the title?" Roman asks.

"Under her jacket." Eva says.

I glare at her. She smirks.

"Show us the gold." Roman says.

I unzip my leather jacket and they see my UFC Strawweight Women's Championship... and my Dean Ambrose shirt.

"Aww, she's a Dean Ambrose fan." Seth says.

Dean smirks and I hide my blush.

"It's ok cuz I'm an Veronica Nelson fan." Dean says.

We all look at him and unzips his leather jacket, showing us his black Veronica "Slayer" Nelson t-shirt. I blush and he laughs.

"We need the roster and Veronica Nelson to the curtain!" I hear.

I take my title off my waist and place it on my shoulder.

"Let's go." I say.

I pull Eva with me as the roster all walks out.

"Ready?" She asks me.

"Yup." I say.

We then look at the monitor. I see the 16 year old brave girl.

"So, Mandi Johnson... Are you ready for your surprise from WWE?" Vince asks.

"Yes." Mandi says.

"Ladies and gentlemen... The UFC Strawweight Women's Champion, Veronica "Slayer" Nelson!!" Vince says with his raspy voice.

"Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin plays and I walk out with Eva.

Mandi screams and she was crying. I smile and walk down the ramp of screaming fans on their feet and shocked WWE superstars and divas.

I saw the Johnson family screaming and crying with Mandi.

I walk up the steel steps and get in the ring. I shake hands with Vince and Stephanie McMahon then Triple H.

I then turn to Mandi and she was crying. I open my arms and she hugs me. I hug her back.

I rub her shoulder then have her look up at me.

"You ok?" I ask and she nods.

I take the mic from Vince and the fans were going insane.

"First, I gotta start by saying... "What's up, Chicago?!" I ask.

They go insane. I smile.

"I wanna thank everyone who's tuning in to see my fight against Sofia Correia next week in Brazil..." I say and they cheer.

"Mandi... Girls like you are what inspire me to keep doing what I do..." I say as I turn to the 16 year old.

"You're a very brave girl, Mandi. I'm so proud that you're fighting with a smile on your face every day. It takes a true warrior to fight against what you're fighting." I say to her.

She nods, sobbing. The fans and roster cheering.

"So I hear it's your birthday on the day I fight Sofia?" I ask.

She nods.

"Are you gonna watch?" I ask.

She then shook her head. She looks so sad.

"Well... What if I told you you could?" I ask.

She looked at me in shock and disbelief.

"I talked to your parents... And umm..." I say then pull out an envelope and hand it to her.

"This is from me and your parents." I say as she takes it.

"Happy early birthday, Mandi." I say.

She opens it and pulls out the rectangular little paper and her eyes widened and her jaw drops.

She reads it then jumps up and down, screaming. I smile and laugh as she hugs her parents.

She then turns and hugs me. I hug her back.

"You're flying to and back with me and you're going to be in front row with my family and friends at the fight." I say.

She looked so happy.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." She says.

"No problem." I say.

"The UFC Strawweight Women's Champion, everybody!" Vince says.

Everyone screams and cheers then we all go backstage as the girl and her family go back to front row.