Part 22 - This Mightn't Be So Hard After All

Violetta's P.O.V:

After the girls dried their tails, we all sat around in a circle. Everyone was completely quiet. You can feel the tension in the air. I finally decided to break it.

Me - "Soo..." I trailed.

Fran - "We're waiting!" She exclaimed and crossed her arms.

Nasty sighted and explained our theory about how the four other mer-people got here. By the time Naty was done, Fran's jaw was dropped to the floor and her eyes were wide open, same thing goes to Cami and Ludmi.

Fran, Cami and Ludmi - "WHAT?!" They yelled as they stood up.

Fran - "Okay. This is plain weird. I'm outta here." She said and jumped in the pool.

Ludmi - "Wait for me!" She yelled and jumped after Francesca.

Ondina - "The five of you need to find a way to get us back home." She said whilst glaring at us.

Zac - "You don't have to be so mean about it." He defended.

Mimmi - "Well, there's one thing for sure." We all looked at her. "By the next full moon, we need to be back home." I nodded. "And, if you want, I can help you guys with finding a way." I smiled.

Naty - "Thank you." Mimmi nodded.

Sirena - "Count me in as well." She added whilst smiling.

Me - "Thank you guys. Naty and I need to go to the Studio. How about you guys stay at my place until we get back?" I asked. They nodded. Naty and I jumped in the pool. "Well, then. Come on!" I exclaimed and they laughed and jumped.

This mightn't be so hard after all.

---///---\\\---///---\\\

Well, this was a failure chapter for so long without updating.
Sorry for that,

See ya later!