Hogsmeade Drama Part 1

Chatter could be heard all over Hogwarts, as the students paced their way down to the little wizard town Hogsmeade.

Hermione was all engulfed in a debate with Blaise about whether a Pygmy Puff or an owl were the best to keep as a pet and her friend was so determined about the fact that Pygmy Puff was the best, that he would bet on it.

"I'm on!" She yelled, so furiously and loudly, that people turned around to look at her.

Hermione coughed awkwardly and hid the half of her head in the warm Slytherin scarf, that she had slung multiple times around her neck.

She took her hand out to seal the deal and Blaise took it, both looking intensely in each other's eyes. This might sound all dramatic but that was just how you did it in Slytherin. Bets was made in the common room constantly.

"Wait!"

Both of the brown eyed Slytherin students broke eye contact to glare at their blonde friend who looked rather disappointed at them.

"You're just gonna bet without making any fun out of it? Without having consequences of losing? C'mon guys, I thought higher of you."

Blaise tilted his head and narrowed his eyes at the grey eyed boy - he and Hermione had let go of each other's hands.

"Well, what are you suggesting then?" Blaise said in a impatient voice. Hermione raised her eyebrows at Draco.

"Er..."his face lit up, as he got an idea. "The loser has to eat an entire box of Bertie Botts Beans, all of it."

Hermione could sense Blaise's hesitation and took out her hand with a smirk. "Afraid, Zabini?"

"You wish." He shook her hand.

They both turned to Malfoy, who clapped his hands together, with smile of excitement.

"Lovely! Now let's go to Hogsmeade, shall we?"
__________________________
Omg so hi
I know I haven't been active in like three months but I have returned from hell. I should say hi from Brendon Urie btw

Part 2 should be up soon enough!
Y'all just keep being you