chapter 7

[Edited: 28.10.2016.]  🌸✔️
I changed the point of view from third person to first person aka your viewpoint.
Nothing of the story line was changed, only made some improvements of the paragraphs that my amateur mind came up with. :)
---------------

"She is dead, I'm telling you! Dead!" I hear faint voices talk around me. My mind starts to get heavier with each passing second.

"She is not dead, Chica.." My ears perk at the sound of a new voice which sounds familiar.

I feel something press against my side. Is that a stick? I wince. "Seems pretty dead to me, Foxy.."

Chica gasps. "See!? I told you! Dead as ever!"

I continue to lay on the cold ground, not moving. I feel myself starting to get a dull headache. Chills run up and down my spine as I'm starting to get cold.

"No fun in stuffing her in a Freddy suit now.. Thanks a lot, Foxy." I recognize this voice. It's Bonnie's. I try to open my eyes, but it's almost like I've lost all control of my body.

"Why does it have to be my suit? Why can't we stuff her in a Bonnie suit for once?" My mind makes a wild guess that this voice belongs to Freddy. It would only make sense.

"Hey!" Bonnie interrupts.

I finally manage to grunt because of the pain and start to breathe heavily. The headache is getting worse by every passing second, it's almost like slow torture.

"Wait! She moved!" The voices gather around me and start to whisper. I want to stand and make them all shut up, because talking and whispering only makes everything hurt more.

Gathering the last of my strength, I slowly raise my right hand towards my head and as I do, someone quickly grabs it and holds it quite tightly. I want to scream, but I can't get myself to do it. My hands still hurt because of events from earlier when Chica and Freddy held them tight, not to mention tugging on them hard.

I whince in pain and slowly sit up.

"Let her hand go, Foxy."

"But she was about to attack us!" He says and glares at me, which I don't see. My mind is able to create small white dots in the black abyss behind my closed eyes.

I hear someone do something that sounds like a face-palm. "No..she wasn't."

I feel Foxy let go of my hand and I immediately bring it to myself and rub the place he held onto. I slowly flutter my eyes open. My eyelids felt like they are being weigh down by something heavy.

The first thing my fuzzy eyesight makes out is a table..with an empty Freddy Fazbear suit on it.

My eyes widen, and I stand on all fours, then fully stand up and start to back away. "No.." I whisper, slowly shaking my head, already knowing what's coming. The last thing I want to do is die in a furry suit.

I bump against the cold wall and slowly slide down, sitting on my backside. Not holding back my tears, I start crying a waterfall. Everyone was scilent... My sobs echoed around the room. I didn't even care I seemed weak. Hopeless. Useless. My mind just did what any mind would. Someone decided to break the awkward scilence.

"Well, what now?" Chica says. "Are we gonna stuff her in or what?"

I look up at the four figures standing near the table through my curtain of tears and running mascara. All I wanted to do was strangle them all and go back to my normal life.

"Suit time, lass." The boy with a pirate accent murmurs. Foxy.

I felt my heart sink in a bottomless pit of..nothing. I couldn't believe you're about to die. I was standing on the edge of accepting my wraith, and my foot is about to slip.