Chapter 34

Lucas stood in front of me, anger flooded on to his face and he balled his hands into fists.

Think.

Say something.

Think.

Think.

"Uh look-" I started before Lucas cut me off.

"What gives you the right to break in there?"

"It's not like that." I said with a scoff. He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

Great. I couldn't just tell him I snuck into this house for fun, and using the whole 'hey I'm Leigh Winchester, the girl you liked who was presumed dead. I never died lol and I've been hunting demons with my brothers.'

Oh yea, that'll go over real well.

Nervousness ate at my insides and suddenly I was at a loss for words. The sky was darker than usual and I felt cold nipping at my uncovered skin. I opened my mouth to speak but the buzzing of my phone cut me off. Lucas shot me another annoyed glare showing that he wanted an answer. I tugged my phone out of my jean pocket and didn't even bother to look at who it was.

"Hello?"

"LEIGH? Hey, yea, it's Sarah, we need some help we-"

I tensed up and turned slightly before answering.

"Where are you?" I asked nervously.

There was a static on the other end of the phone.

"SETH?"

Answer.

He said an address after a few moments and then the call was disconnected. Ok time to go.

"Hey I need to get going, it's important." I said to Lucas before watching an expression of annoyance appear on his face again. "We can talk tomorrow!" Was all I shouted in his direction while my feet ran towards my car.

•••••••
His hands continued to hold on to neck stopping the flow of air to my lugs. My hand clawed at his face but he didn't flinch. I stared into his eyes as something flicked through their darkness. I could feel the blood on his hands.

Sam and Deans.

They laid next to me, their body mutilated, eyes staring wide and lifeless at me. I could see dark spots dance before my eyes and my head started to hurt.

This is all my fault.

"I won Leigh." Canton said with a smile as my vision began to fade.

My body jolted up so I was now sitting and I felt the cold sweat all over my body. With out taking a breath and threw myself out of bed, grabbed the keys, and walked out the motel door. I got to the car and slammed the door after sitting inside of it. Tears formed in my eyes and I shut them as tight as I could, hoping to stop them.

Of course that only made me was to cry harder and they slid down my cheeks.

My hands gripped the steering wheel so tight my knuckles turned slightly white. I rested my forehead down on the in between where my hands sat on the wheel, my quiet sobs filling the car.

This is all my fault. What if Sam and Dean are...

I didn't want to put that word in the same sentence as their names. Maybe that's why I haven't heard any news about them. This is all my fault. You should have never gone with them ever. Your a mistake. Your putting Seth and Trent in danger as well. Idio-

The door opened and closed quietly and I looked up to see Trent sitting in the passengers seat. He gave me a sad look and I rubbed at my eyes.

"Uh sorry," I mumbled out, "I just needed to-"

Trent stopped my by wrapping his arms around me. I sat still, at first unsure of what to do, but then I returned the gesture. Without being able to control myself I buried my head into his neck and cried. His arm rubbed my back in a comforting way as we sat there. I stopped crying but didn't break away. Truthfully, I enjoyed this, I hadn't been comforted since, well since before my parents death. Sam and Dean always tried to, but I never let them. But here I was, accepting it from Trent.

He smelled nice. Like axe, but he didn't drown himself in it.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie-" Trent's phone sang and we broke away with a jolt.

"It's an unknown number." He mumbled to me, not taking his eyes off his iPhone.

"It could be important." I said with a shrug. He bit his lip before hitting the accept button and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" He said cautiously into the phone.

"Uh hi, is this Seth and Trent?" The man asked on the other end. He sounded familiar...

"Depends who's asking." Seth answered furrowing his eyebrows. There was some talking on the other end of the line and I realized we were on speaker as well.

"Oh sorry, my names Sam and my brother and I are looking for our sister."

What?

No. No. No.

How did they.

No.

"We heard about you and your brother and, well you guys are the same age as her, so we thought maybe you'd seen her." I gulped and held my breath before looking at Trent. He was totally calm.

"Depends. What's her name?"

"Leigh. Leigh Winchester." Dean answered this time. "Short, blond hair, green eyes, tattoo on her wrist. You can't miss her."

I watched Trent pause and suddenly I was nervous. What if he was bored with me, or angry that I screw everything up. Like tonight's case. What if he wanted to get rid of me.

"No sorry." He said with a slight laugh. I let out a sigh and listened to Sam and Dean groan and sigh in disappointment.

"Alright, well if you do, just, just give us a call." Sam said sadly into the phone. It took all my conscience to stop myself from saying that I was here and alive. I listened to the two of the exchange quick goodbyes and hang up the phone.

"Well that was crazy!" Trent said laughing, "what are the odds of that?!"

Keeping my eyes forward, I felt like crying. That's when my mind gave in and I felt the tears start falling. He stopped talking when he noticed me crying and I felt him hug me again. We continued what we were doing before.

"Thank you." I whispered in his t-shirt.

"No problem." He said not letting go.

We sat there for a while. Truthfully I lost track of time. I kept my arms locked around him and I didn't even realize how tired I was till I fell asleep.

The sun shone in my eyes and I was completely confused. We always shut the curtains...that's when I realized I was in the car.

My head was rested on Trent's shoulder and he rested his head on top of mine. At first I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to wake him up but I didn't really want to stay in this position much longer.

That's when God decided to help me for the first time and he started to wake up.

"Did we fall asleep in the...car?" He said cracking a smile. I couldn't contain my smile and bit my lip.

"I think we did."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OKAYIMSPRRYIHAVENTUPDATEDIN3WEEKSPLEASEDONTKILLME

Sorry for a late update

Plz vote,comment,follow,and keep reading

Peace out