They're Bad Drivers

First things first,
HEY HI HELLO! I AM BACK! I HAVEN'T WROTE IN MONTHS, I APOLOGIZE, BUT WHILE I WAS GONE I HIT 10K READS, THAT'S AWESOME. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES. I WILL BE UPDATING TONS MORE, ESPECIALLY SINCE SCHOOL IS STARTING IN 9 DAYS AND I WILL BE MORE INFLUENCED. DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?!?! ANYWAYS,

Ethan-

"How did you pass?" You ask, while tightening your seatbelt.

"I don't know, I studied." He laughs as he makes a terribly sharp turn onto his street.

"You're cool and all, but I will not be entering another vehicle while you're driving it." You say and look in your bag for your "How to Drive Like a Pro" book.

"Here, this book will come in handy." You pull the book put and flip through some of the pages, yep Ethan could learn a lot from this.

"Awesome, thanks!" He says while taking a hand off the steering wheel to grab it.

"Both hands on the wheel!" You yell and pull your seatbelt even tighter. Let's just say, that after that stressful drive you did not enter another car he was driving for a while.

Grayson-

"Slower." You keep repeating as you and Grayson turn down a dirt road.

Grayson wasn't necessarily a terrible driver, he just liked to go fast. That was incredibly dangerous.

"Its a jeep, it's meant to go fast." He says and you sigh.

"Not on dirt roads,the tires could slip or whatever." You say, trying to remain calm.

"Y/N, I know what I'm doing." He sighs and slowly slows down.

"Thank you." You say with a smile.