Prologue

"Hurry up, DD!" Night Glider called. She soared in the moonlit sky above, as Double Diamond skied his way past the fast filly.
Close behind, the unicorn twins were in a hurry to keep up. Party Favor, a blue stallion, whipped out a ballon from his poofy mane. With in few moments, he had created a magnificent balloon sled. Sugar Belle, his sister who had a knack for baking, hopped on as they explored throughout the night.

The four ponies were the best of friends, and all loved going on adventures. Double Diamond seemed to be the self-proclaimed leader during a lot of their expeditions, but the others didn't mind. He was fast, and knew his way through any snowy hillside, wether it's been explored or not.
Night Glider was their eye-in-the-skies. She would call out trouble during they're expeditions, and could see miles away, even in the pitch-black of night.
This is were the Twins came in. Wether it be a boulder or fallen tree, they're combined magic would teleport them ahead to fix the problem.
The four ponies made the perfect team... But that all changed one fateful day.

A/N
Hi! This story is supposed to take place before and when the "Mane Four" discovered the Equality Village. This is only the beginning! Stay tuned for part 1, we're the adventure truly begins!