Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ①

Hi! Hope you guys enjoy!
The picture is their house in Canada, the one they moved into.

Taylor Jennings: the average blonde hair, blue
eyed teenage girl. Listens to music, plays basketball, obsesses over boys and male celebrities with her friends. Her life turns upside down when her parents divorce and she moved to Canada with her dad because of his job. Hot, exciting California to cold, boring Canada.
But when she crosses paths with her idol Shawn Mendes, she realizes that her new life in Canada can't be that bad.
Will something happen between them? Or is that just too good to be true?
*****~*****
It's been about a month here in Canada. Being the anti-social person I am, I haven't met the neighbors yet.
It has been pretty boring here, but I have made one friend. Actually I met her accidentally.
I was at the coffee shop, Crazy for Coffee, that was around the corner from my house. I ordered my usual, decaf with little cream and sugar. But a girl, Skylar, had gotten a decaf hazelnut, and the worker messed up our names. We ended up drinking the other persons drink. We bought each other new ones, and soon exchanged numbers.
I have been pretty much hanging out with her mostly, considering she was my only friend and my dad was always at work.
****~****
Buzz buzz
Is Skylar texting me again?
I rolled over in bed to the side where my side table was. I reached my arm and grabbed my phone. I presses the home button and groaned at the brightness of the screen. I checked the time, 7:50. WTH!?
Good morning beautiful.
C'mon Dad. Cliche much?
I opened messages and typed back;
Why are you texting me at this ungodly hour?
And my reply back was;
Gosh, just wanted to say hi from work. :)
Since I knew I wasn't going to fall asleep, I hopped out of bed and into the bathroom, grabbing an outfit on the way.
I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and changed into my white blouse with small black polka dots and black jeans. I kept my long, straight, blonde hair down, and put very light makeup on.

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.
I checked the time, 8:15.
Would Skylar be awake? Probably not.
But I still decided to text her.
Wanna hang today?
I waited a few minute before I knew she wasn't going to answer, and then I plopped onto the couch and turned on the TV.

~~~~1 hour later~~~~
Finally, Skylar replied right as I was watching my favorite TV show, Pretty Little Liars.
Skylar: Sure my house?
Me: sure cya soon
I texted my dad, letting him know I was probably going to hang out with Skylar for the whole day.
Then, I put on my Golden State Warriors sweatshirt and my black Uggs. I grabbed my phone and ran outside, locking the door as I left.
I started to walk down my street. I soon noticed a boy riding his bike on the opposite side of the street, a very attractive boy may I add. He looked very familiar.....

He looked at me and then started to stare. Until, of course, he rode into a tree. I ran across the street to see if he was okay. He was laying on the ground, rubbing his forehead, which now had a scratch on it.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" I asked.

"Y-yeah, I think so." I held out my hand, which he grabbed, and helped him stand up.

"Have I see you around before?" He asked.

"No, I just moved into that house." I replied, pointing to my mansion.

"I live in the house right next to you."

"No way! I'm Taylor, by the way."

"I'm Shawn." Then it hit me. I finally figured out who he was.

"Wait, you're Shawn Mendes! I can't believe I didn't recognize you earlier!"

"Took you a while to figure it out. Not a big fan?" He asked, smirking.

"Are you kidding?! You are like my idol!"

He laughed and said,"I can you my number if you wanna hang out sometime."

"Oh my gosh, that would be awesome!" I replied. I tried not to show it, but I was freaking out.

We exchanged numbers, and said our goodbyes. Shawn grabbed his beat up bike, and we both walked away.

I just met Shawn Mendes.

Shawn freaking Mendes.