Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②

Today was the first day of school. Ew. I put on skinny jeans and a long sleeve teal shirt, and kept my hair down. I checked my phone.

From Skylar: u almost ready?

From Shawn: hey its shawn :)how are you getting to school? wanna walk together?

I mentally freaked out that Shawn texted me and then wrote back to both of them.

To Shawn: im walking with Skylar. you know her right? you can join if you want. we are meeting at my house in 10

To Skylar: yeah is is ok is shawn comes too?

They both replied.

From Shawn: yea I do. okay cya soon

From Skylar: IS IT OKAY?!?!? OF COURSE ITS OKAY!!

I laughed, grabbed my backpack and phone and decided to wait outside for them. (A/N: they are all and sophomores btw but Taylor is 15)

"Hey Tay!" Skylar said, walking up to me.

"Hey Sky!" I replied.

"So are we just waiting for Shawn?" Skylar asked.

"Yep." We kept talking and Shawn finally arrived.

"Hey!" He said to us.

We began to walk to school.

"So Taylor, are you excited for school?" Shawn asked me.

"Not at all. I hate school and plus I don't know anybody besides you so it will be hard to fit in." I replied.

"I'm sure you will fit in. All the boys will be all over you." He said.

"Why?" I asked

"To be perfectly honest with you, you are really pretty." He replied.

I tried to hide my blush by looking down.

"Oh my gosh guys stop flirting!" Skylar said, laughing. Thanks Skylar.

I looked at Shawn, who was blushing too.

This was going to be an interesting day.....
****~****
"Hello, my name is Mrs. Mellings. We have a new student, Taylor Jennings. Please stand up, Taylor." My teacher said.
I stood up and waved to my class. One boy whistled, and another winked. Maybe Shawn was right, the boys will be all over me.

"Told you." Shawn whispered into my right ear. Shawn was sitting to my right and Skylar was sitting to my left.

****~****

At Lunch

Skylar and Shawn walked me into the cafeteria, grabbed our lunches, and sat down at a table together.

"So how is it so far?" Skylar asked me.

"Good, I guess." I replied.

We kept talking until we were interrupted by some kid who sat down next to me and said, "Hot babe alert!"

"Evan! Leave her alone! She's new. Taylor, this is Evan, a friend of ours." Skylar said.

"Uh, hi." I said.

"Hey. So are you single?" Evan asked and Skylar slapped him.

We continued to talk, but I soon caught Shawn staring at me.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked him, smirking.

"Uh..." He said, blushing.

"Are you guys flirting again?!" Skylar said, grinning.
Shawn and I both blushed even more. Is that even possible?

****~****

The rest of the week was good, except for Hailee, Shawn's ex girlfriend. She started a rumor so none of the boys would like me.

On Friday, Skylar invited Shawn, Evan, and I over to her house to watch a movie together.

We decided to watch High School Musical. We sat down on the couch, Shawn at the end, then me, then Skylar, then Evan. Every time the characters sang, Evan would get up and dance and sing to it.

About halfway through the movie, Shawn "stretched" with his arms up. Then he casually put one of his arms around my shoulders.

Smooth move, Mendes.

When the movie ended, the boys left but I stayed.

"So, you and Shawn?" She asked me, raising her eyebrows up and down.

I laughed and said," We are just friends."

"You must be joking. Do you see the way he looks at you? It's adorable! Did you even notice that he put his arm around you during the movie? It was so cute. He totally likes you! But, do you like him?" She said.

I thought about this for a second but finally said,"I don't really know. I mean, I'm a big fan of his music and his good looks, but we are friends."
****~****
Ugh this is really bad........
It will get better!
Vote and comment!
~~~~~~KJ