he found me?!

sonics pov

the rest of the day was like hell. My lies.........How would I fix such an awful thing?

I have been lieing since this evening and I already want to fix it. Shadow ruined my life.

And I don't think I could fix it.......

I try to hide my lies here and there, but my friands are sooo careing that they wont leave me alone!

"sonic are you sure your ok?" tails said as he washed the dishes looking at me at the same time though. "yes I am, for the love of my god ive been saying that for at least the whole day!" I walked to my bed room and closed the door behind me. 'why wont they just leave me alone, cant they see im not in the mood?' I went to my bed and sat down. "do you not remember your own words hedgehog?" what the? who was that? "what words are you taking about?" I asked like if someone was in the room with me. "nothing starts until you take action." oh that, that was a long time ago! "yeah I remember?" I said with a frown. "what dose this have to do with that?" "you will find out soon....." wait am I talking to a voice of my head or something? "wait who are you btw?" I asked looking around seeing if I see something. "that you will also find out soon my friend." "wait are you espio?" I said hopeing I was right. "wtf noooo!" and with that I heard something....

" hey dude you there?" no ansawer. great he left! oh well looks like ill have to wait.... "SONIC!!!!!!!" tails called. "what is it tails?" I asked walking to the bathroom. " sonic look at the mirroier." I looked at it it said

"IVE FOUND YOU SONIC......." with big letters and it looked like it was in blood........

"wth......." was all that was able to leave my mouth before everything went black. I heard tails calling my name. then there was an evil laugh. and a bang that stoped tails screaming. " sleep sonic sleep and soon you will be mine!" it sounded like the voice in my bedroom. but before I could do anything I went uncossions..