Part 8*

Sasuske's POV
"Sasuske!", Itachi yelled at me as I got ready. "Sakura will be here soon get ready"
I quickly got dressed, we still had to arrange the wedding. Invitations were sent and the wedding is next week.
I went to Starbucks and got myself some coffee and got Sakura a green tea with whipped cream. Her mom told me her likes and dislikes which came in handy.
Sakura was the most stressed about our wedding. I was happy since there will be no ending to the Uchiha clan. There will be an uprising instead.
"Sakura", I said and waved my hand at her. Her hair was perfectly wavy and she walked so gracefully.
"I got you green tea",I said
"How did you know", she said smiling.
"Nothing special", I said.
"What are you thinking about the wedding- I was thinking we could rent a reception before we leave to our honeymoon"
"Well I was wondering about how our wedding will turn out", I said thinking about is standing at the venue saying my vows.
"You wrote your vows?", said Sakura.
"Half my vows", I said as we arrived to the wedding planners place.
"Arigato", Sakura said to the wedding planner.
"Arigato", said the wedding planner back to Sakura,"Half of your wedding list is done, we will get the wedding flowers right on time before your wedding."
"Hn", I said
"Sasuske-kun", Sakura whispered.
Soon I turned around and saw the one person who I never wanted to see...Ochimaru